Man Thing Comiquette - epic cancellations?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a joke guys, there's an identical thread about Abomination.

I doubt Sideshow would agree. What you have to remember is that in an economy that we are currently experiencing, a thread like this could really affect SS sales. I just think if you're a fan, you wouldn't want to hurt the company, ya know? I'm sure you didn't mean any harm, but when I saw the title, I thought SS's Man-Thing had bombed.

On the fence about keeping---500 bones is a lot of bones

when you think some people are payin 2k for Doom and Iron Man, its nothing money wise compare to the Win factor this piece will have when displayed.I suggest you buy it to become an immediate Win.

Only person I could see buying this piece and still be considered a Failure would be forum member, Ecekat.

--Ecekat "Will Man-Thing fit in my detolf that recently bought from IKEA, I really hope he does, I'm going to try it tonight!!!!"

--Ecekat "Will Man-Thing fit in my detolf that recently bought from IKEA, I really hope he does, I'm going to try it tonight!!!!" :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :D

I doubt Sideshow would agree. What you have to remember is that in an economy that we are currently experiencing, a thread like this could really affect SS sales. I just think if you're a fan, you wouldn't want to hurt the company, ya know? I'm sure you didn't mean any harm, but when I saw the title, I thought SS's Man-Thing had bombed.

post is FOF (full of fail)

Back