Man Thing Comiquette - epic cancellations?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this dude really weigh 63 pounds?
Would love to keep----Any guesses if this will be around for awhile?

Its 38 lbs but the shipping is based on dimensional weight of 73lbs international ...AND I'M NOT CANCELLING B****** !!!!

IN A COUPLE WEEKS,I WILL BE ONE OF THE FEW ELITE OWNERS OF THE:

SIDESHOW'S HOLY TRINITY OF MARVEL'S MONSTERS

1- HULK PF

2-ABOMINATION

3- MAN-THING

I win.

manthing1.jpg

The proto looks very pretty, no doubt. Can't wait to see some of your in hand pics with some added scenery for effect.

Maybe, but at 300 ES I'm not taking any chances.Pretty sure lots will go to retailers too.

I am with you on this Shai. With a low ES, I did not want to take the chance, and so I ordered it.

So brother, I will join you too in owning the

Both Hulk PF, Abomination, and Man Thing

I wonder if Quadcent will be the other guy in Canada owning these? Do you know if he ordered it?

BTW, I got my shipping notice today from SS. 15 days to delivery at SS Warehouse, and then here!

If he had a leg sticking out on the log, I might have ordered this. It would have been pretty cool if the lagoon lit up too.

Most impressive Marvel piece Sideshow has made.

Someone dosen't own Doom.

If he had a leg sticking out on the log, I might have ordered this. It would have been pretty cool if the lagoon lit up too.

Someone dosen't own Doom.

Light up lagoon sounds like a GREAT idea, would have made for a great exclusive, as long as light could be distributed in murky lagoon. At this price point, I think it could have been included.

I am with you on this Shai. With a low ES, I did not want to take the chance, and so I ordered it.

So brother, I will join you too in owning the

Both Hulk PF, Abomination, and Man Thing

I wonder if Quadcent will be the other guy in Canada owning these? Do you know if he ordered it?

BTW, I got my shipping notice today from SS. 15 days to delivery at SS Warehouse, and then here!

nope no order here, had no interest or clue who he even was.:monkey2
may regret it later:banghead

Back