Man up, when's the last time you cried?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was sitting at the premier of star wars phantom menace and I realized that the movie sucked a tear rolled down my cheak.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Dv28kp4P0&feature=related[/ame]

For me tho, Had to be when a friend of mine OD' a few months back,nothing like seeing that person in a casket and knowing thats the last time youll see em

I teared up during The Return of the King when the Rohirrim charged the fields of Pelennor.

Just thought it was the pinnacle of the Trilogy. Still kinda gets me every time I watch it.

And any movie with a strong father-son relationship etc etc.

so...whatever..

I teared up during The Return of the King when the Rohirrim charged the fields of Pelennor.

Just thought it was the pinnacle of the Trilogy. Still kinda gets me every time I watch it.

And any movie with a strong father-son relationship etc etc.

so...whatever..

odd, return of the King Also made Me cry,
I cried after Frodo Throws the ring, when he is with Sam in the rock, and when you see the eagles coming to save Frodo and Sam, that moment of the eagles made me cry, I was in the theater too, I Don't know seeing those Eagles going to rescue them broke me down, and I cried,

I also cried at the end of The Green mile, totally broke down too,
and the crow made me cry hard

crying can be very VERY manly, it depends on how you do it, it can even be scary,

if you cry but do it aggressively and savage, it can be one of the manliest things for a guy to do, it could totally strike fear in the hearts of your enemies as well,
the punching doors screaming obscenities and cursing the heavens type of cry,

^ I did that when I was lost in the middle of Virginia with no cell phone, or sense of direction. Horrible low point in my life.

I cry all the time. I am very sensative
icon11.gif

if you're a man crying over a movie, you need to grow a pair.

Call me crazy, but i got choked up watching Our Idiot Brother at the scene when they were playing charades. :slap

It's crazy how we get over little people we've never even met before, let alone like yet. Now that my son is OK and has been around about 15 months, I'm starting not to like him very much.

:rotfl

On a non personal note, and off the top of my head, 'Dead Poets Society' (that scene with Ethan Hawke) or 'Billy Elliot' (that scene with the father and the brother at the strike - if you don't cry over that, you're dead inside).

Those are two of my biggest tearjerkers.

Oh, ahem, and there's also that scene in The Dirty Dozen, of course, when Jim Brown was throwing these hand grenades down these airshafts. And Richard Jaeckel and Lee Marvin...

... excuse me, I got something stuck in my eye.

Back