Man up, when's the last time you cried?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But there is absolutely zero "manning up" in crying. At all. Under any circumstances.

A man crying is absolutely and without question the showing of a very unmanly feminine side which should be purged from all real men.

That being said... 3 or 4 years ago when I had to put my dog down, I blubbered like a woman. But when my youngest daughter (who was 3 or 4 at the time) took my face gently between her hands...and then slapped me like a _____ and told me to man the ____ up, I got over it.

OK...she really didn't slap me. She just held my face in her hands and said "It'll be all right, daddy". Which, in fact, had the exact opposite effect to "manning the ____ up" on me.

:eek::)

The "Man Up" part is actually admitting you cried. Anyone can play internet ruffian.

Alpha males. Probably bullied as a kid and small in the pants. Very likely insecure about there sexuality also. They always have a tough guy response to everything. They probably cry in the shower when they think no one can hear them :lol

Alpha males. Probably bullied as a kid and small in the pants. Very likely insecure about there sexuality also. They always have a tough guy response to everything. They probably cry in the shower when they think no one can hear them :lol

^That is a better way to put it. :lecture

My daughter had a scooter she rode all over the house. She loved that thing, she'd ride it all day. From the front door to the back door.

Her first day on pre-school, I took off work, and me and my baby momma dropped her off for her first day of school. We get back in the car to drive home, it's dead silent. I feel like I'm missing something. I'm worried someone will be mean to her. I didn't want to leave her there. I wanted to speed back and rescue her from the horror of other people's children.

We get home, I walk in the front door, we still haven't said a word to each other. I look on the kitchen floor, her scooter is tilted over on it's side, the wheel spinning. I chokingly let out, "There's her scooter." and lose it right by the front door.

Why was the wheel spinning????

Get out of that house!!!! GET OUT! That ____ is haunted. :horror

:panic:

nowadays mostly when people sell their sideshow optimus prime on ebay for anything more 2500$:monkey2

I cried a little bit when I cancelled my Doom PF Exc for monetary reasons, ended up getting themoney and then couldn't re-order it.....:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back