MANDO's BvS Robin memorial, Classic Bats and Joker, ⨷ Red Son Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Rocky Balboa portrait ⨷ The Scarecrow

is that the classic captain America?

yea my friend Doug made those sweet scythe's he made the blade metal and the scythe from some spec pics I sent him.
I still need 5 more interest in WGP's scarecrow before we take off with him so if anyone is interest follow me since Sean dabs had me make the page up for him. that's why I asked mondo if he was making more because he could sell the hands and feet kit and save sean the trouble. Ashkan thankfully offered so if I can get more votes then cool. ashcan makes excellent bootfeet and he has speck to do them up good.

Feel free to buy a scythe from doug he is selling them at not a bad price. he is also making scarecrows skull and fear spray can

Last edited:

Couple more pics of Crane. Think I may weather that hood so the texture pops a bit more.

That was going to be my suggestions... I love how it looks, but the white of the mouth stitching is just a bit too clean looking. And I think a bit of grime on the mask as well would really add to him :rock

Really awesome work on the Scarecrow, it has a great classic look to it :rock

Thanks, GB. :duff Had him back on the table tonight for some light weathering. Probably won't get pics up until tomorrow as I have an idea for a base that should really put him over the edge.

Cap looks good:)
Had a few attempts at doing a sculpted abs and chest on mine got distracted on the forum on my phone and melted the body and arms:(

:horror When I first got into customizing I had a few accidents like that. This was years ago when I was into the 6" guys though. Nowadays I hardly ever use oven-bake clays although I'm slowly trying to ween myself off strictly using Aves.

Alternatively your can boil sculpey, but its much easier to overcook it that way which will cause it to crack.

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ The Scarecrow ⨷ Classic Cap Portrait (wip)

This litte bugger sort of crept on to the workbench after I re-discovered a body in my parts tub that would work really well.

10874205943_b1a9a054f0.jpg

10873895695_ebaf0e54ed_n.jpg

10874030954_04bb3531de_n.jpg

10874249523_d5cb457172_n.jpg

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ The Scarecrow ⨷ Hatter (wip)

Great work man... very impressive slicing and dicing!!! :rock

Wow, you are real Dr. Frankenstein!!! Nice combination of parts! Next amazing piece!

Thanks, guys. I have most of the outfit done. Just waiting on the pants to come in so I can mess with the color palette a bit."

The coat is just about finished. Started with an SSC Confederacy coat that I retailored pretty heavily in order to downsize it. :lol

10875708575_c6a30c309b.jpg

Haven't added the cuffs back on yet, but:

10876123693_947527c31e.jpg

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Lord Of Darkness (Legend) ⨷

Long time coming, and finally shelf ready. Thanks to Oscar for the amazing kit!

Lord Of Darkness:

10897332565_eb76918247_z.jpg

10897375076_cb4ace94c2_z.jpg

10897334565_6d1f4a669d_z.jpg

10897330575_2cf5056c21_z.jpg

I put this comission together and still haven't started my darkness yet but yours looks amazing great job. Does he stand on his own?

Wow fantastic job on that Darkness, I regret selling mine, yours is amazing man, well done!

Amazing work on Darkness

Thanks guys! :hi5:

I put this comission together and still haven't started my darkness yet but yours looks amazing great job. Does he stand on his own?

He did before I decided the torso needed to be a 1/4 of an inch longer. :lol Now he's too top heavy with his bely full of plumber's epoxy.

Amazing Darkness. The best I have seen. I love what you did with the chest.

And the mad hatter is shapping up to be fantastic. I love the choice of headsculpt.

Love your work , what is the grey sculpting material you are using?

Thanks, GB. :duff Had him back on the table tonight for some light weathering. Probably won't get pics up until tomorrow as I have an idea for a base that should really put him over the edge.

:horror When I first got into customizing I had a few accidents like that. This was years ago when I was into the 6" guys though. Nowadays I hardly ever use oven-bake clays although I'm slowly trying to ween myself off strictly using Aves.

Alternatively your can boil sculpey, but its much easier to overcook it that way which will cause it to crack.

Didn’t know you could boil sculpey.
Will try the aves in future:)
Great job on darkness very nice indeed:clap

Amazing Darkness. The best I have seen. I love what you did with the chest.

And the mad hatter is shapping up to be fantastic. I love the choice of headsculpt.

Wow, that Darkness is perfect! :clap :clap

Beautiful :monkey2

Love your work , what is the grey sculpting material you are using?

Didn’t know you could boil sculpey.
Will try the aves in future:)
Great job on darkness very nice indeed:clap

Thanks a lot, guys! Glad you dig him!

@Jitsu, I use Aves Apoxie Sculpt. :exactly: Its a two-part air dry clay.

@Sparks definitely check out the Aves. Its great for everything from minor/major fixes to scratch sculpts as it dries rock hard. :hi5:

Meanwhile... The Hatter continues to suck me into his delusion.:panic: Still waiting on the pants to come in so I may as well accessorize.

10914864916_a9ec0b3f00_z.jpg

Back