MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *iminime Ra's al Ghul, Yoda and Old Ben Repaints*

Sweet S1 Rick Grimes! Are you gonna pick up a Seanjob x Kato S2 Rick Grimes? Or a WGP Rick Grimes head? What about a Iminime S3 Rick Grimes? :lol

:exactly::panic::panic::panic:

I'm sticking with just the S1 look, but I definitely have my eye on the WGP/Sean/iminime sculpts. :lol

Thanks guys, Rick has been around for a while, but I still really dig him!

Here is a more recent pic with all of Entropy's gear. :)

_MG_4626.jpg

I gotta stop coming into your thread Dane, too dangerous, I see your collection and start thinking what it would cost me to make x figure. :lol

:lol:lol:lol

Thanks for checking out my thread, Mike. :duff

Thanks guys, Rick has been around for a while, but I still really dig him!

Here is a more recent pic with all of Entropy's gear. :)

_MG_4626.jpg

Just finished season 2 last weekend.
Big fan of the series now.
I want one of these. :lol

Just finished season 2 last weekend.
Big fan of the series now.
I want one of these. :lol

Awesome! I've really enjoyed the series so far. Season two was great, but Season 1 is kind of in a league of its own. What season of Rick would you most want to put together? Kato is making a season 2 version and iminime is making a season 3. I'll be sticking with my season 1 figure, but I have my eye on all the sculpts that have been popping up!

I really like the season 2 look.
I do think the S1 is the most iconic look.
I would love Kato's, but he is just too expensive so I'm keeping an eye on Iminime's.
Their proto sculpt actually looks great.

I really like the season 2 look.
I do think the S1 is the most iconic look.
I would love Kato's, but he is just too expensive so I'm keeping an eye on Iminime's.
Their proto sculpt actually looks great.

Yeah Kato's outfit costs a pretty penny, and iminime's is shaping up nicely! Their sculpt is actually the one I'm leaning towards most using as a replacement for my current.

I was blown away by Season 1, but it was only 6 episodes so at the time, didnt have enough attachment to the character to warrant getting a figure.
But I recently started playing the walking Dead DLC on ps3 and then just last week breezed through season 2 and its freaking amazing. Looking forward to see what Iminime can cook up with.

I feel priviledged to able to see your collection in person, some really amazing pieces in there, especially the customs :)

Wow, fantastic collection!! I see Walter White and Rick Grimes! So cool, Marf!!

I was blown away by Season 1, but it was only 6 episodes so at the time, didnt have enough attachment to the character to warrant getting a figure.
But I recently started playing the walking Dead DLC on ps3 and then just last week breezed through season 2 and its freaking amazing. Looking forward to see what Iminime can cook up with.

I know what you mean. I was honestly surprised the impact the 6 episodes of season 1 had on me. Not many shows have had such an effect on me, so I knew they were on to something special! I think iminime's offering will be really good, I'm just worried about the body they are going to use. Worst case scenario you'll just need to swap it out. :exactly:

I feel priviledged to able to see your collection in person, some really amazing pieces in there, especially the customs :)

Thanks man! :1-1: It's a privilege every time I get to hang with you, the collection just enriches the experience. Speaking of hanging...

Wow, fantastic collection!! I see Walter White and Rick Grimes! So cool, Marf!!

Thank you ryno! :)

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Finished Walter White*

A couple pics of my finished Walt. Special thanks to mike1185 (wedding ring) and Entropy (gas mask) for providing the finishing touches! Sculpt was painted by Silentsurfer, and the suit I'm sure everyone recognizes as Moe's. :)

_MG_6134.jpg

_MG_6137.jpg

_MG_6145.jpg

_MG_6144.jpg

_MG_6142.jpg

_MG_6139.jpg

Awesome figure Marf. Nice work putting it all together. Your bashes are always the best.

And I love the crates of blue meth. :lol

Also, is that Marty's watch?

Stunning Dane :clap

Thanks, Aaron! :)

Awesome figure Marf. Nice work putting it all together. Your bashes are always the best.

And I love the crates of blue meth. :lol

Also, is that Marty's watch?

Thank you, Mags. :duff I thought the crates added a nice touch. :lol Good eye, that is indeed Marty's watch! I'm using dchung's on Marty since the scale is perfect, while this one works quite well for Walt. I was glad to dig it out of the box, it really is a nice accessory.

Back