MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Walter White Finished*

The wedding ring is a great touch, to an already perfect figure.

Just amazing. Everything about it is perfect. From the incredible paintjob to the impeccable chem suit.

I really hope that my Walt turns out as good as yours. :pray:

Awesome Walter man.

I just gotta say, your collection (especially your customs) have been a big inspiration to me in creating my own; so its always a pleasure to see an update from you in this thread.

Last edited:
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Finished Walter White*

A couple pics of my finished Walt. Special thanks to mike1185 (wedding ring) and Entropy (gas mask) for providing the finishing touches! Sculpt was painted by Silentsurfer, and the suit I'm sure everyone recognizes as Moe's. :)

_MG_6134.jpg

_MG_6137.jpg

_MG_6145.jpg

_MG_6144.jpg

_MG_6142.jpg

_MG_6139.jpg

:thud:

Awesome collection bro.

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Vader Upgrade / Walter White Finished*

So this was a pretty fortuitous find, imo. About a year and a half ago I bought a Hurricane ANH Vader (basic version) off of a boardie for a discounted price because the helm was slightly damaged. I loved the piece, but always wanted to either have the helm repaired or replaced. Well anyone that knows Glenn (Hurricane) knows that he doesn't really turn out work anymore, and if he does, it is very scarce and far between.

Last week I happened upon a mint, deluxe reveal helm with real metal components, and the seller was able to give it to me at a great price!

So here is my Vader now, with the new helm. :)

_MG_6163.jpg

_MG_6159.jpg

_MG_6157.jpg

_MG_6156.jpg

_MG_6155.jpg

_MG_6154.jpg

_MG_6151.jpg

_MG_6149.jpg

Vader looks slick. I like the glossy dome :)

Thanks, man! I think if I can find a cloak that hangs a bit nicer (I should have jumped on lforigno's run a while back) I'll be done with him. :)

I happen to have a spare lforigno's I'd be happy to sell at cost :duff

Congrats on Vader bud. He looks awesome! :rock

So this was a pretty fortuitous find, imo. About a year and a half ago I bought a Hurricane ANH Vader (basic version) off of a boardie for a discounted price because the helm was slightly damaged. I loved the piece, but always wanted to either have the helm repaired or replaced. Well anyone that knows Glenn (Hurricane) knows that he doesn't really turn out work anymore, and if he does, it is very scarce and far between.

Last week I happened upon a mint, deluxe reveal helm with real metal components, and the seller was able to give it to me at a great price!

So here is my Vader now, with the new helm. :)
QUOTE]

Which Emperor is that with your Vader? Is he PF or a SSC with throne? I want an Emperor in my collection so badly but cant seem to find one anywhere at a non rediculous price :cuckoo:

Which Emperor is that with your Vader? Is he PF or a SSC with throne? I want an Emperor in my collection so badly but cant seem to find one anywhere at a non rediculous price :cuckoo:

That's the 1/6 SSC Emperor and throne. :duff

Back