MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *iminime Ra's al Ghul, Yoda and Old Ben Repaints*

Horrid.

tumblr_m7l5ae0YzB1qi0dkv.gif

Ski :1-1:

Skimeister, you gotta stop it with the epilepsy inducing gifskjdfkds dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dsfmslkdv;aoweadmladkwo3wjiowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Dane, your display is just so perfect and clean. I have way too many figures, my shelves look cluttered. I need to follow your lead here. Beautiful set up.

AND, those new additions are amazing! I was particularly pleased to see what a smashing job iminime did on Ra's. HT worthy.

Thank you, Greg. :1-1: Ra's was my first iminime purchase, and after seeing the quality of (most of) the figure in hand, I am that much more excited about the upcoming projects I'm a part of.

Thanks for the great info. I'm getting pretty close to sticking a toe back into the 12" Star Wars line. If it starts to work out I'm sure there will be quite a bit of commissioning of repaints and modding in my future. I do still have a couple of the early resculpts/repaints that Darren did for Anakin and Obi-Wan but never got a chance to use them because I didn't know much about 1:6 back then. I've been inspired by what I've seen folks do with these as opposed to just settling for what comes out of the box.

Thanks for the great info. I'm getting pretty close to sticking a toe back into the 12" Star Wars line. If it starts to work out I'm sure there will be quite a bit of commissioning of repaints and modding in my future. I do still have a couple of the early resculpts/repaints that Darren did for Anakin and Obi-Wan but never got a chance to use them because I didn't know much about 1:6 back then. I've been inspired by what I've seen folks do with these as opposed to just settling for what comes out of the box.

My pleasure! That's when this hobby is most fun imo, assembling/coordinating something, or taking something and making it more. :rock

Amazing! I'm a big of your collection Marf!
And I have to say, this walt steal the show with this crazy yellow suit! :D

Amazing! I'm a big of your collection Marf!
And I have to say, this walt steal the show with this crazy yellow suit! :D

Thank you, Neo! :) Walt is definitely an eye-catcher in his yellow suit, can't wait to give him the gas mask as well. :rock

Epic collection! So many great figures in one place :google

However, I'm going to have to ding you one gold star. You only have T2 figures... where's the love for the better film T1? You gotta add the Club Noir figure from HT, probably should pick up an Endo while you're at it :lecture

Epic collection! So many great figures in one place :google

However, I'm going to have to ding you one gold star. You only have T2 figures... where's the love for the better film T1? You gotta add the Club Noir figure from HT, probably should pick up an Endo while you're at it :lecture

Thanks GB, I know we have similar taste is movies/television. :hi5:

I'm surprised it has taken this long for someone to point that out! :lol It's most likely because of my age, but I was just drawn to T2 more when I was a kid. I enjoyed watching Arnie kick ass in a heroic capacity so much more than murdering a bunch of people in a monstrous one. I'm a huge fan of sci-fi action (T2), and I've never really been a big horror fan (which T1 kind of fits into). That's not to say I don't love the film though, and I'll most likely pick up the Tech Noir T-800 once I get some room for another detolf. :rock

In the meantime...here's a teaser for another addition to my rapidly dwindling display space. Full reveal pretty soon, incredibly pumped for this one!

P1040759.jpg

Well you inspired me to pick up an Old Ben. Once it arrives I'll be sending it off to have the portrait repainted. Who did your's? I'm also trying to get ANH Farmboy Luke redone since the headsculpt actually looks pretty good, then slowly assemble the rest of the group through repaints and bashes. I also like your Medicom Yoda. I've gotta stop coming to this thread.:thud:

Well you inspired me to pick up an Old Ben. Once it arrives I'll be sending it off to have the portrait repainted. Who did your's? I'm also trying to get ANH Farmboy Luke redone since the headsculpt actually looks pretty good, then slowly assemble the rest of the group through repaints and bashes. I also like your Medicom Yoda. I've gotta stop coming to this thread.:thud:

Awesome, I'm honored to inspire! :) Old Ben and Farmboy Luke have all the makings to be fantastic figures, they just need a little polishing.

I sent my Old Ben to SilentSurfer for paint, the man is a genius. He will give you the absolute best possible version of whatever you send him to work on.

I'm tempted to keep the Star Wars train rolling and keep reworking the SSC figures, keep me posted on your projects! :hi5:

Oooo, can't wait to see that Batman. Is it 1:6?

Marf, my friend, your collection is just so tastefully displayed.

no bull****, just nice figures laid out for all to see....loving it

Marf, my friend, your collection is just so tastefully displayed.

no bull****, just nice figures laid out for all to see....loving it

Thank you Aaron, I try to keep it clean and uncluttered. :hi5:

One of the best collections on the board. Impressive stuff man! Can you link me to better pics of your Rick? Interested in seeing him on the Advanced body.

One of the best collections on the board. Impressive stuff man! Can you link me to better pics of your Rick? Interested in seeing him on the Advanced body.

I appreciate that Brains! Here are some shots of Rick on the advanced (before I got Entropy's accessory set).

_MG_3083-1.jpg

_MG_3094.jpg

_MG_3093.jpg

_MG_3055.jpg

Sweet S1 Rick Grimes! Are you gonna pick up a Seanjob x Kato S2 Rick Grimes? Or a WGP Rick Grimes head? What about a Iminime S3 Rick Grimes? :lol

Back