MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Vader Upgrade / Walter White Finished*

Excellent recent additions Marf

Thanks marker, I haven't seen you around much lately! :1-1:

Quite a few things showing up in the next week or two, then next to nothing for the foreseeable future. :thud:

That was last week for me... 4 figures all arrived w/in a few days of one another. Now nothing until the end of this month and that's just a single figure :lol

Thanks marker, I haven't seen you around much lately! :1-1:

Quite a few things showing up in the next week or two, then next to nothing for the foreseeable future. :thud:

You're welcome. Yea I wasn't doing much collecting wise this year at all. Only had the Bespin Luke and Sucker Punch PF on order. I actually ended up selling a lot of my 1/6 figures. Most of my customs actually. I was getting too out of control with them :lol so I cut back. Ordered a few new things recently so I'll still be around :yess:

That was last week for me... 4 figures all arrived w/in a few days of one another. Now nothing until the end of this month and that's just a single figure :lol

Yup, 4 figures in transit as we speak, then the DX12 whenever that decides to show up. :lol After that I have a couple things in the works, but no release dates, not even a time frame. I'm tempted to spread the unboxing of these 4 figures out by a few weeks, but I know damn well I don't have the willpower for that. :lol

You're welcome. Yea I wasn't doing much collecting wise this year at all. Only had the Bespin Luke and Sucker Punch PF on order. I actually ended up selling a lot of my 1/6 figures. Most of my customs actually. I was getting too out of control with them :lol so I cut back. Ordered a few new things recently so I'll still be around :yess:

Well I'm glad you're back, and that you've found a balance that works for you! :hi5:

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Neo and Smith (iminime) / Luke Skywalker*

Here are the fruits of a project I was privileged to be a part of, the iminime Neo and Agent Smith figures. :)

Neo has been modified a bit beyond the stock figure, mostly just adding new gear.

_MG_6224.jpg

_MG_6236.jpg

_MG_6232.jpg

_MG_6235.jpg

Smith is stock, no modifications, just some futzing!

_MG_6220.jpg

_MG_6214.jpg

_MG_6206.jpg

_MG_6191.jpg

Here are some pics of Luke. This guy has been photographed ad naseum already, but hopefully these pics can still be enjoyed. :)

_MG_6244.jpg

_MG_6243.jpg

_MG_6242.jpg

_MG_6238.jpg

_MG_6240.jpg

Some with Vader

_MG_6251.jpg

_MG_6248.jpg

_MG_6247.jpg

_MG_6245.jpg

One more of Yoda, since I forgot to put his flute around his neck the first time I took pics. :slap

_MG_6241.jpg

What an amazing update. I am resisting the force (Anything Starwars) or else I am going broke for real. :lol

Star Wars is a must for any collection... don't have to have a lot, but at least something :duff

It all looks great as always Marf :rock

Great pics, for the great acquisitions bro ;)

Great stuff Marf. The normal headsculpt with the BD hair piece really makes the sculpt shine.

Awesome Matrix pieces too. While I think that Neo is incredible, I think something's a little off with Smith.

BAD ASS my friend! Can't wait to see your HD collection video!

Thanks homie! Soon...soooooon.... :yess:

What an amazing update. I am resisting the force (Anything Starwars) or else I am going broke for real. :lol

Thanks, Steve! I definitely know what you mean, but there has to be another license you can cut out besides Star Wars! :exactly:

Star Wars is a must for any collection... don't have to have a lot, but at least something :duff

It all looks great as always Marf :rock

Appreciate it, GB. :)

Great pics, for the great acquisitions bro ;)

Thanks Darth :duff

Great stuff Marf. The normal headsculpt with the BD hair piece really makes the sculpt shine.

Awesome Matrix pieces too. While I think that Neo is incredible, I think something's a little off with Smith.

Thanks man, I think the BD Luke hair definitely gets the most out of the sculpts. I know what you mean about Smith, I think it's the mouth area of the sculpt, but I have to say he looks ****ing awesome on the shelf next to Neo and Morpheus, so it's not really bugging me (thankfully). :hi5:

Great updates! :clap Love the Smith suit. Luke looks awesome too, though I still like Yoda more. :1-1:

Wow man I'm blown away by your pics!!

I love how simple your poses are but yet so elegant and bad ass. Awesome collection man, definitely one of my favourties.

You seriously have the BEST 1/6 collection on this board! Every single one of your figures is the epitome of perfection. :rock:bow

Don't think this was worth a PM.

Just wondering, is your Rick Grimes fitted with the 1/6 Sheriff Burns belt? I might try and find one if that's the case.

Great updates! :clap Love the Smith suit. Luke looks awesome too, though I still like Yoda more. :1-1:

Thanks, leafster! And I like Yoda more, too. :lol

Wow man I'm blown away by your pics!!

I love how simple your poses are but yet so elegant and bad ass. Awesome collection man, definitely one of my favourties.

Much appreciated lambo. :) I've never really thought about my overall taste in poses, but I like your description!

You seriously have the BEST 1/6 collection on this board! Every single one of your figures is the epitome of perfection. :rock:bow

That really means a lot Ashad, with so many amazing collections full of great pieces out there. :1-1: It certainly is my favorite, and i'ts awesome to hear you share my enthusiasm for each piece.

Don't think this was worth a PM.

Just wondering, is your Rick Grimes fitted with the 1/6 Sheriff Burns belt? I might try and find one if that's the case.

You got it, Sheriff Burns! It's a damn near perfect solution, the holster just needs to be modified to hang lower (which I have still not gotten off my ass to do). :exactly:

You got it, Sheriff Burns! It's a damn near perfect solution, the holster just needs to be modified to hang lower (which I have still not gotten off my ass to do). :exactly:

Awesome. I noticed that the holster seemed inaccurate. :lol How exactly do you mod it?

Back