MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Neo and Smith (iminime) / Luke Skywalker*

Sweet sweet set up Marf :) that pic with the shot over Vader's shoulder looking at Luke is sick!!! :rock
Neo and Smith are looking good but like I said before that Morpheus just makes it so much better.

Last edited:

Sweet sweet set up Marf :) that pic with the shot over Vader's shoulder looking a Luke is sick!!! :rock
Neo and Smith are looking but like I said before that Morpheus just makes so much better.

Thanks Jeff, that pic with Vader is one of my favorites too. :rock

Glad you like the Matrix setup, it's now definitely one of my favorite shelves. :)

One more of Yoda, since I forgot to put his flute around his neck the first time I took pics. :slap

_MG_6241.jpg

Solid updates papa! Looking good bro, REAL GOOD!!!! :hi5:

Solid updates papa! Looking good bro, REAL GOOD!!!! :hi5:

Thanks, brother bear! :1-1:

So this figure was an exception for me, as it breaks my collection rule of live action television and film characters. However I loved this cartoon as a kid (and still do to this day) more than any kid (or adult) probably ever loved an animated show. Hell, I know I'm not alone in arguing that it's maybe the greatest animated series of all time. :hi5:

For me, it is the definitive Batman across all media...the face I see when someone mentions Batman out of any particular context, and the voice I hear when I read any Batman literature.

This 1/6 figure is a more realistic take on the BTAS design, because I wanted the overall look and feel, while still allowing the figure to blend with my collection.

[ame]https://youtu.be/mC9mFPki0BY[/ame]

I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman.

_MG_6278.jpg

_MG_6286.jpg

_MG_6285.jpg

_MG_6284.jpg

_MG_6282.jpg

_MG_6280.jpg

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Batman: The Animated Series*

_MG_6279.jpg

_MG_6276.jpg

_MG_6275.jpg

_MG_6273.jpg

_MG_6272.jpg

_MG_6270.jpg

_MG_6269.jpg

_MG_6260.jpg

Many thanks to Rocco (for the sculpt), Seb (for everything else), and my buddy Shortround (for splitting the sculpt commission and making this guy fit into my budget). :1-1:

One more of the current 1/6 setup. :)

_MG_6287.jpg

Awesome shot. Awesome figures. :cool:

Here are some pics of Luke. This guy has been photographed ad naseum already, but hopefully these pics can still be enjoyed. :)

_MG_6244.jpg

Isn't that the bloody sculpt? Where's the blood?

One more of Yoda, since I forgot to put his flute around his neck the first time I took pics. :slap

_MG_6241.jpg

Awesome! What Yoda is that? Medicom?

One more of the current 1/6 setup. :)

_MG_6287.jpg

Beautiful. :thud:

love it man! really nice stuff here

Thanks Dr. JediSith. :)

Looking awesome man!

Gonna show the box though! lol

All thanks to you my firend! Yeah, but I want to take a shot of him with the box and CoA. :lol:wink1:

Awesome shot. Awesome figures.

Isn't that the bloody sculpt? Where's the blood?

Awesome! What Yoda is that? Medicom?

Beautiful. :thud:

Thanks Mag, much appreciated. :duff That's actually the clean Luke sculpt, I'm just using the Battle-Damaged hair on it. And you are correct, that is indeed the Medicom Yoda! It was repainted (and real hair added) by the very talented Nathan Eakins.

Wow! :thud:

Very Nice!

Thanks, Steve! :hi5:

Nice! :clap

I do agree with you that the animated Batman series is fantastic. I even got the comics that coincide with the series still sealed and locked away. :)

Thanks for stopping by, Jeff. :rock Always glad to meet another BTAS fan!

Marf, you are a Marf...... master.

THAT is ALL!!!!

See you out back for some hot dogs. :lecture

Ski

Just incredible. The BTAS Batman is off the chains, just another amazing custom in your collection. :thud:

I see your detolf's are becoming quite full, I could take a couple figures off your hands if you'd like. :monkey3

Freakin awesome update homie! Lovin the batman! :rock :rock

The collection is looking great man. Except that one shelf. :lol

You know which one. :rotfl

Animated Bats looks fawking awesome!

Phenomenal shots, MM! Collection is looking badass.

Back