MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Batman: The Animated Series*

Great updates!! The Batman is awesome. Full house, but I guess you are still hiding one shelf are you.. :wink1:

Marf, you are a Marf...... master.

THAT is ALL!!!!

See you out back for some hot dogs. :lecture

Ski

Bratwursts or bust. :lecture

Just incredible. The BTAS Batman is off the chains, just another amazing custom in your collection. :thud:

I see your detolf's are becoming quite full, I could take a couple figures off your hands if you'd like. :monkey3

Thanks, man! My detolfs are very close to maximum capacity, which is good news or my wallet. :lol

Interesting take on Batman there.

I thought so. :duff

Freakin awesome update homie! Lovin the batman! :rock :rock

The collection is looking great man. Except that one shelf. :lol

You know which one. :rotfl

Thanks homie! Yeah...I know...

Which one? The Terminator one? Don't listen to that Dane. He's :cuckoo:

:lol :lol

No Ed, it's an inside joke.

Yeah Ed, he's talking about the 'left-overs' shelf of Dexter, Predator and Maximus. :lol :duff

Animated Bats looks fawking awesome!

Phenomenal shots, MM! Collection is looking badass.

Much appreciated KDness! :rock

Great updates!! The Batman is awesome. Full house, but I guess you are still hiding one shelf are you.. :wink1:

Thank you leafster. :hi5: No hidden shelves, just really random ones. :lol

One more of the current 1/6 setup. :)

_MG_6287.jpg

Beautiful Set Up Man! :clap :yess: :clap

Love the customs! Especially the Rick! Just great stuff all around!

The 1:6 Detolf display is simply FANTASTIC!! :clap

Much appreciated, jkno. :1-1:

Beautiful Set Up Man! :clap :yess: :clap

Love the customs! Especially the Rick! Just great stuff all around!

Thanks, Rzez! Customs are where I have the most fun in this hobby, so they have sort of overtaken my collection. :lol I'm glad you like Rick, he'll be getting a new sculpt soon which I'm pretty excited about. :hi5:

Wow just speechless :thud:

Amazing collection!

That animated series batman is a grail piece for sure!

I am a huge fan of the series, and i think mask of the phantasm is better than any of the live action movies IMO.

Awesome mate! Great collection! I can't take my eyes off the matrix shelf.

Much appreciated, jkno. :1-1:

Thanks, Rzez! Customs are where I have the most fun in this hobby, so they have sort of overtaken my collection. :lol I'm glad you like Rick, he'll be getting a new sculpt soon which I'm pretty excited about. :hi5:

:hi5:

Oh I forgot to mention Yoda too! Love the added Hair! :yess:

:rock Great Bats man. I love the combination of the body and suit as well. My ACI body is currently on its way and an order with TonyMeis is lng overdue as well. :)

It's amazing how many figures I want to have out of your collection. :lol
So when will you get a new Detolf already? :wink1:

That BTAS figure is growing on me the more I see it...

Thanks Mag, much appreciated. :duff That's actually the clean Luke sculpt, I'm just using the Battle-Damaged hair on it. And you are correct, that is indeed the Medicom Yoda! It was repainted (and real hair added) by the very talented Nathan Eakins.

Cool beans. Didn't know the hair could be swapped. :)

And as much as I like my Sideshow Yoda, yours looks so much more like the real puppet.

See you out back for some hot dogs. :lecture

Gay code?

Flawless collection Marfmaster, I agree Batman the animated series is the greatest cartoon ever created, look forward to some more update's.

Hot damn that Batman is amazing. FU Seb.

Where's all your Ledger Jokers?!?! Hahahahah

Wow just speechless :thud:

Amazing collection!

That animated series batman is a grail piece for sure!

I am a huge fan of the series, and i think mask of the phantasm is better than any of the live action movies IMO.

Thanks lambo! Agreed, BTAS is my favorite incarnation of Batman. :)

Awesome mate! Great collection! I can't take my eyes off the matrix shelf.

Cheers Rob! :duff The Matrix shelf is definitely one of my favorites. It's odd, but I find myself looking at Smith more than Neo or Morpheus, he has this...magnetic quality. :dunno

:hi5:

Oh I forgot to mention Yoda too! Love the added Hair! :yess:

Thanks Rzez, Yoda is one of my favorite pieces for sure. Nathan did a phenomenal job with him, if you ask me he looks just like the puppet in 1/6, no joke! :hi5:

Great Bats man. I love the combination of the body and suit as well. My ACI body is currently on its way and an order with TonyMeis is lng overdue as well. :)

It's amazing how many figures I want to have out of your collection. :lol
So when will you get a new Detolf already? :wink1:

Thanks Yannick, so glad you like him! I really like the look of the ACI torso under spandex, and I'm very impressed with Tony's suit/cape. I've always figured we have very similar taste, I just wish you weren't on the other side of the world so we could have a drink or two and discuss our obsession(s). :lol

Oh, and about the detolf. I'm working on the wife. :wink1:

That BTAS figure is growing on me the more I see it...

Cool beans. Didn't know the hair could be swapped. :)

And as much as I like my Sideshow Yoda, yours looks so much more like the real puppet.

Gay code?

Stoked to hear Bats is growing on you Mag, the jury has been kind of split so far. He's definitely an original take on a well-known Batman design that has a rabid fan base, so at first glance I figured some wouldn't "approve."

Luke's hair can indeed be swapped, it's a really wonderful set! Are you considering it?

I like the Sideshow Yoda, but I think (and this is much debated) that the Medi sculpt better represents the puppet. :monkey3

Can't we like big, long, cylindrical meats without being gay?

Flawless collection Marfmaster, I agree Batman the animated series is the greatest cartoon ever created, look forward to some more update's.

Thanks brocha, hope you're doing alright. :duff

Hot damn that Batman is amazing. FU Seb.

Where's all your Ledger Jokers?!?! Hahahahah

:lol

I'll display the DX11 and call it a day. :exactly:

Stoked to hear Bats is growing on you Mag, the jury has been kind of split so far. He's definitely an original take on a well-known Batman design that has a rabid fan base, so at first glance I figured some wouldn't "approve."

Yeah, I'm not sure what it is, but I'm coming around.

Like you, BTAS is very beloved for me.

Luke's hair can indeed be swapped, it's a really wonderful set! Are you considering it?

Nope. I'm just waiting for a Hot Toys Vader. :pray:

I like the Sideshow Yoda, but I think (and this is much debated) that the Medi sculpt better represents the puppet. :monkey3

Yep. Until I say your pic I didn't realize it, but the Sideshow Yoda looks more like the CGI version, whereas the Medi looks like the puppet. :)

Can't we like big, long, cylindrical meats without being gay?

:rotfl

I'll display the DX11 and call it a day. :exactly:

What happened to MRM/Greggo's Joker?

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Finished Walter White*

A couple pics of my finished Walt. Special thanks to mike1185 (wedding ring) and Entropy (gas mask) for providing the finishing touches! Sculpt was painted by Silentsurfer, and the suit I'm sure everyone recognizes as Moe's. :)

_MG_6134.jpg

_MG_6137.jpg

_MG_6145.jpg

_MG_6144.jpg

_MG_6142.jpg

_MG_6139.jpg

Marf man I am stealing these pictures from you and putting them in my facebook album Soon to Own.

I just picked up Rob's unpainted set with chemical suit :) :yess: :panic:

I love BTAS Batman however I think what's not really doing it for some are the brow lines and the stubble. Animated should be little cleaner and maybe smoother on the details, however I think as you mentioned you where breaking your rule by bringing in a comic character so I think you where going for the balance of stylized and real.

Last edited:
Back