MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Decapitated Doc Brown*

The Doc is looking great... so is the head also going to be from DChung?

Thanks, man. :) The sculpt will eventually be coming from my favorite sculptor. :monkey3 I don't want to open a can of worms, but that should be a big enough hint for most. :lol

That remote control is amazing! I love where this hobby has gone over the past few years. It seems as tho nothing is impossible anymore!

Ah... nice man, can't wait to see that one :lecture

Me neither. :exactly:

That remote control is amazing! I love where this hobby has gone over the past few years. It seems as tho nothing is impossible anymore!

I agree! :hi5:

So I know people have just about had enough Ledger Joker, but I'm pretty happy with how mine turned out! The entire figure minus the head is the DX11 set (blown away by the quality), and the sculpt is MonkeyRobotMaster's painted by SilentSurfer. :)

_MG_6749_zps9accb140.jpg

_MG_6746_zpsda0870ed.jpg

_MG_6751_zpsd6fe3007.jpg

_MG_6758_zps7b5ee155.jpg

_MG_6757_zps121c3116.jpg

_MG_6755_zps9fa1bd30.jpg

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Ledger Joker Number:4,372*

Wow that looks crazy good! Awesome mate. :hi5:

Looking good! Looking good... Why the stand on Joker and no stand on Bats though?

The stock DX coat looks pretty good. I'll have it to compare to my Kato original soon enough.

Looking good! Looking good... Why the stand on Joker and no stand on Bats though?

The stock DX coat looks pretty good. I'll have it to compare to my Kato original soon enough.

Thanks, Omar! I dislike stands, but I force myself to use them on my figures with custom sculpts.

I'm really impressed with the coat, although I've never held a Kato coat in my hands. Let me know what you think!

Thanks, Omar! I dislike stands, but I force myself to use them on my figures with custom sculpts.

I'm really impressed with the coat, although I've never held a Kato coat in my hands. Let me know what you think!

I get you. But it makes Batman look short in comparison to Joker. Maybe a stand for him too?

Looks great Dane, can't wait to see it live and in living color!

Thanks man, let's get something on the books!

I get you. But it makes Batman look short in comparison to Joker. Maybe a stand for him too?

Definitely, I just need to track down some more blank HT stands somewhere...

Thanks man, let's get something on the books!

Definitely, I just need to track down some more blank HT stands somewhere...

I might have one I can shoot you. Send me your address via FB PM if you cant find one.

Beautiful Joker Dane :rock

SS did a wonderful job on that!

Dane, I have just picked up some of this, you might want to consider it with you not liking stands? I am now using this, the stands are gone!!! It is amazing stuff :rock

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeJTNpFREXw[/ame]

Beautiful Joker...and I bet it didn't set you back $1600 :monkey3

Thanks UltraMarknus, and that it did not. :lol

I might have one I can shoot you. Send me your address via FB PM if you cant find one.

Thanks man, much appreciated! :1-1:

I need to find a stockpile of them somewhere, I have at least 5 more figures coming up that I'll need them for as well. :slap

Beautiful Joker Dane :rock

SS did a wonderful job on that!

Dane, I have just picked up some of this, you might want to consider it with you not liking stands? I am now using this, the stands are gone!!! It is amazing stuff :rock

Thank you, Aaron! :hi5: I'll have to look into that stuff...

Back