MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Indy Hits the Gym*

Superman pose is insane

Also like yuor collection bro keep it up alot of great pieaces there

Thanks Mike, hopefully I answered your question about the base. :duff

big difference on the body man. Body looks very natural.
This is the best Indy I have seen. Man, even his hat looks real.

Thanks Fernando. :) I've spent the better part of 4 years gathering, modifying, replacing, and re-replacing parts for him, so I'm glad to hear that is wasn't all for nothing. :hi5:

Damnit, Boba looks so awesome. His pose is great (as always). I prefer the ROTJ look, but this one still looks amazing. Hopefully I can still get him in a few months.

Thanks Yannick, you know how I feel about your posing so I'm glad Boba has your approval. :rock I sold my ROTJ PF because I only wanted Boba in 1/6, and I do not regret it at all. Really awesome figure!

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Yoda and Old Ben get Facelifts*

SilentSurfer applied his magic touch to two of my favorite Star Wars figures, Medicom Yoda and SSC Old Ben. I'm over the moon happy with how they turned out! :) Sorry for all the pics...

_MG_6090.jpg

_MG_6088.jpg

_MG_6084.jpg

_MG_6073.jpg

_MG_6071.jpg

_MG_6070.jpg

_MG_6069.jpg

_MG_6066.jpg

_MG_6065.jpg

great collections you have there
very nice details :clap

Kenobi pose, paint apps and futzed clothing are perfection Dane. It doesn't get better than that in 1/6 scale.

Ouch !!!
Paintjob is so great :dunno
But all the up-grading of the Kenobi figure is absolutely fantastic ! :clap

By the way, can you remind me wich body you have choose for ben (TTL or what)?

Last edited:

Kenobi pose, paint apps and futzed clothing are perfection Dane. It doesn't get better than that in 1/6 scale.
Completely agree. Always a pleasure viewing your updates Matey. I'm a huge Kenobi Fan, Ep.1 is my grail and I have Ep.2 and 2 Obi figures alrerady. You've tempted me to complete the Obi line up (********* :lol)

In fact now i'm in a huge Star Wars mood! And am currently on ebay looking for some sideshow figures! Damn you!

kenobi rules, good job.

great collections you have there
very nice details :clap

Thanks you guys! :1-1:

Ouch !!!
Paintjob is so great :dunno
But all the up-grading of the Kenobi figure is absolutely fantastic ! :clap

By the way, can you remind me wich body you have choose for ben (TTL or what)?

Thank you Sundance, Ben is on a narrow TT with a HT Kevin Flynn fatsuit, and using HT Odin hands. The rest is all Sideshow (with Nathan's paint). :)

Completely agree. Always a pleasure viewing your updates Matey. I'm a huge Kenobi Fan, Ep.1 is my grail and I have Ep.2 and 2 Obi figures alrerady. You've tempted me to complete the Obi line up (********* :lol)

In fact now i'm in a huge Star Wars mood! And am currently on ebay looking for some sideshow figures! Damn you!

An Obi-Wan line-up would be awesome! I'm not a big PT fan, but Ewan McGreggor as Obi-Wan was far and away THE BEST part of the PT if you ask me. Sorry for stirring up the Star Wars bug. :lol

That is just insane in the membrane! Love it Dane :rock

Gad damn, those look great, Dane!! :rock

I went the fat suit route on Ben too. That bit of padding adds a lot to the overall look.

Just dropped some love on Nate's thread. Had to come here and gush some more. Excellent upgrades bro! Look like they stepped right out of the film. I'm in love! :hi5:

That is just insane in the membrane! Love it Dane :rock

Cheers, Aaron! :hi5:

WHOA! Very Impressive; Marf, Excellent Detail, Great Post

Thanks Big C, love me some OT Star Wars. :)

Gad damn, those look great, Dane!! :rock

I went the fat suit route on Ben too. That bit of padding adds a lot to the overall look.

Thanks Rich, and I'm glad you like the fat suit! :rock

Just dropped some love on Nate's thread. Had to come here and gush some more. Excellent upgrades bro! Look like they stepped right out of the film. I'm in love! :hi5:

I saw that, appreciate it Mike. :1-1: That was the goal, mission accomplished!

Well when it Rains it pours...

The iminime Ra's figure arrived today, so I snapped a few quick pictures! :rock

_MG_6119.jpg

_MG_6118.jpg

_MG_6117.jpg

_MG_6115.jpg

_MG_6105.jpg

_MG_6104.jpg

_MG_6103.jpg

_MG_6101.jpg

_MG_6109.jpg

And an updated shot of my collection, since I won't be adding anything else for a while. :( Adding to the 1/6 and cutting back a bit on the 1/4.

_MG_6110.jpg

_MG_6112.jpg

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *iminime Ra's al Ghul, Yoda and Old Ben Repaints*

What a drool-worthy collection Dane! Every piece is incredible!

I love the paint-ups of Ben and Yoda. Now I feel like going out onto Ebay, buying a SSC Ben and getting it repainted too! :gah:

Also, is that a Walter White I see? Anymore pics of him? :yess:

What a drool-worthy collection Dane! Every piece is incredible!

I love the paint-ups of Ben and Yoda. Now I feel like going out onto Ebay, buying a SSC Ben and getting it repainted too! :gah:

Also, is that a Walter White I see? Anymore pics of him? :yess:

Thank you! :)

As a matter of fact I do! Just snapped this one recently, I'm just waiting on his respirator and trying to figure out a wedding band for him. :hi5:

_MG_6094.jpg

Thank you! :)

As a matter of fact I do! Just snapped this one recently, I'm just waiting on his respirator and trying to figure out a wedding band for him. :hi5:

_MG_6094.jpg

Nice! What a bad-ass pose! Just casually sitting on some tubs of meth. :hi5:

So you're picking up one of Entropy's S4 gas masks? When are they gonna ship out?

Hey, what hapenned to your MRM Joker?

Back