Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange, my 4PX tracking says it is departing country of origin but also says it is in Carson CA... and only took an 1.5 hours to get there. In fact, USPS is tracking the Carson package too... really weird. I truly don't think its in the USA yet. Hope this doesn't foul up my delivery.

Strange, my 4PX tracking says it is departing country of origin but also says it is in Carson CA... and only took an 1.5 hours to get there. In fact, USPS is tracking the Carson package too... really weird. I truly don't think its in the USA yet. Hope this doesn't foul up my delivery.
Mine's doing the same. o_O

Sounds like a riddle to me…

Is Kit paying for super, super, super sonic airplane delivery? What a guy!

I have similar tracking for Riddler and I think the post office gets notified that a shipment is coming and that's why it looks like it's in the states. Same happened with a recent order from OSK. It still took the typical 10 or 11 days for it to arrive. I'll probably have Riddler the 27th or 28th.

The last few orders through Kit on the USPS website show up as waiting for shipment in Whittier, CA. It's still overseas as indicated through 4px tracking. That's not something that's happened with older orders.

I have similar tracking for Riddler and I think the post office gets notified that a shipment is coming and that's why it looks like it's in the states. Same happened with a recent order from OSK. It still took the typical 10 or 11 days for it to arrive. I'll probably have Riddler the 27th or 28th.

Yeah, one tracking site has an estimate of the 24th which is more believable.

I've never seen this before though, where there are 4PX listings for both Carson and China back and forth, and then USPS tracking also shows item in California and on route to next facility.

I just hope it sorts itself out and doesn't cause a delay or worse.

Yeah, one tracking site has an estimate of the 24th which is more believable.

I've never seen this before though, where there are 4PX listings for both Carson and China back and forth, and then USPS tracking also shows item in California and on route to next facility.

I just hope it sorts itself out and doesn't cause a delay or worse.
Mine shows it was just released from export customs in Carson…

Mine was just released from customs in Jamaica, NY. Maybe he’s arriving sooner than we think?

Back