Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear Mars is making a Rambo figure from Part Deux :yess:

1717563377321.png

How come they’re doing the slow drip of pics? Why not just wait until he’s ready for PO then drop them all? If it’s indeed waiting for Riddler to ship, then, just wait until Riddler ships??

Yeah, I don't know. Things like saying "soon" are the worst because they imply in the next week or two. Maybe not in manufacturing-land, but as just a basic peasant purchaser, I understand 'soon' to mean... soon.

And "next" means next. That was their last reference on Pfeiffer Catwoman over a year ago.

It has become frustrating. This hobby has enough of that built-in; no need to exacerbate it.

If they have the photos, why not release the photos then... and wait however long you want on the PO. I mean, what could go wrong waiting so long...?

**cough -- Jazz Inc -- cough -- Eternal -- cough**

They already have the full prototype made, and photographed. I don’t get what’s holding it back at this point - unless they’re waiting for Riddler.

Kit asked in the OneSixthKit facebook group if people would want the diamond he and Riddler gawk at while robbing stores included (probably a bonus like Alfred’s hat), so they must be finalizing some stuff before he goes live.

Not likely. The tie and jacket have been off since the initial photos... and since then they have had their professional pictures taken, so if there are any changes, it will be between PO and Production release.

I see the tie and jacket are off, but I'm still willing to go with it. The red actually looks better than the magenta anyway -- red will pop on the shelf against all that green from Riddler.

I've been keeping an eye on this one. I'm not crazy about the movie, but it has my favourite designs/outfits for both Two-Face and the Riddler.

The red vs magenta is kinda a deal-breaker though, I'll likely settle with the 7" ones coming from McFarlane instead.

I think they mean "next week" in the biblical sense. You how how God created the world in seven days, but there is a debate on if a day is 24 hours. Hell, they seem to be resting between days and not waiting until the seventh.

Back