Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - 1/6th scale Peter Parker (Advanced Suit 2.0) (Red and Black Suit Style) Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronnieb555

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
ol3nas7e68wd1.jpg

CDN media

CDN media

CDN media
CDN media
CDN media
CDN media
CDN media
CDN media
CDN media
CDN media
CDN media
CDN media
CDN media
CDN media
CDN media
CDN media

CDN media

Looks to me like HT are regretting making the standard 2.0 of the Advanced Suit a limited release.
Welp HT, no one wanted you to do that in the first place and all it did was screw us the collectors and screw yourself out of some easy money
And now your having to resort to colour alternatives of this suit to try and make some more money off it...
mom son GIF

Looks to me like HT are regretting making the standard 2.0 of the Advanced Suit a limited release.
Welp HT, no one wanted you to do that in the first place and all it did was screw us the collectors and screw yourself out of some easy money
And now your having to resort to colour alternatives of this suit to try and make some more money off it...
mom son GIF
I agree, I would have bought the first 2.0 version myself if it was a general release.
I missed out when it originally released and the aftermarket/reseller prices seem to be pretty high.

mom son GIF
So they decided to make yet another limited release..?

Back