Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scal-por bad toys (bbts) has 56 regular orko/adam's in stock to pre-order at 44.99...we know they were certainly trying and succeeding

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't mind if they jack up the price on stuff after they've had it for awhile, or if they get things is stock when they are already selling above retail.

But to be both a retailer and flipper is shady.

Yes it is shady...
they had the HT Billie Jean Michael Jackson going for the regular $160.00 or so,
and as soon as MJ died, they jacked the prices to over $500.00 if I remember correctly...

You been hybernating Mesa?? :)

There is more than one use for this word dude!
I too use it to describe a particular type of gay person or when folks gang up on a forum member for saying something stupid. ;)

I am now wondering if ever you guys understand me (and any of my other Celtic brethern) when we use the word 'craic' (crack) which has whole bunch of uses.

I've been avoiding this thread because recently anything Matty has been pissing me off. Today when I decide to catch up has resulted in the same effect.

it sucks that BBTS scalps these figures but i still like them. they usually offer everything else just below retail. and they have lots of clearance sales where they practically give stuff away that's been sitting too long. they must lose a lot of money doing that.

Well, the reality is they are paying full retail price for them as well...
so, they are making a small profit on them, but not that much...

I guess it's more the quantities they have, that might upset people. But I'm sure they have Subs and Accounts in order to get them...

To Eamon's pose above (I think it was him?), I ordered a Plastic Man through the "back door," and got a shipment confirmation with tracking number, saying it was shipped yesterday.

Yes it is shady...
they had the HT Billie Jean Michael Jackson going for the regular $160.00 or so,
and as soon as MJ died, they jacked the prices to over $500.00 if I remember correctly...
Actually, this behavior bothers me less. They bought MJ when it was available to anyone. Then, they just charged what folks would pay. I understand they are a business in it to make a profit. But they are really hosing the fans when they have resources to make others lose out with limited exclusives, IMO.

With MJ, I blame the fans who only wanted the figure after he died.

Alright, I'm down for a single subscription for 2011. I better not regret this Matty... you're walking on thin ice. I expect the highest quality figures to be delivered to my door I will be asking for replacements.

Alright, I'm down for a single subscription for 2011. I better not regret this Matty... you're walking on thin ice. I expect the highest quality figures to be delivered to my door I will be asking for replacements.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:
Agreed. If the QC goes down hill from here, I'm going to keep requesting replacements.

Awesome. :hi5:

:exactly::exactly::exactly:
Agreed. If the QC goes down hill from here, I'm going to keep requesting replacements.

Lock and load mothereffers!!!

Back