Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes there is.....

orko.jpg

Old timey MOTU? :yess:

Mo-Larr JUST NOW sold out?

That had to be the slowest MOTUC sale ever!

I didn't buy one of those, but am very surprised to hear how long that took. I bet that shattered Scalp-or's plans to resell at high costs!

I didn't buy one of those, but am very surprised to hear how long that took. I bet that shattered Scalp-or's plans to resell at high costs!

WRONG!!!!:slap

The first Beast Man and He-Man releases took over a MONTH to sell out...
The first Skeletor about 10 days...
Tri Klops about 6 days...
Zodak about 12 days and Goddess 13 days...

So considering Mo-Larr went up on Monday, it took 4 days to sell out even with the higher price...

Noob!!! :mad:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
I love it when Scalp-or fails. I'm sure MOTUC business will slow down for him too, when the new Subs start.

Mattel could make a new MOTU Classics character called Turd-or and it would still sell out in a day or 2....anything with the name MOTU slapped on, will sell out

Mattel could make a new MOTU Classics character called Turd-or and it would still sell out in a day or 2....anything with the name MOTU slapped on, will sell out

Yeah as much as we all hate the way the process is run, we help contribute by being very addicted to the line!!!

I got my Orko yesterday! I'm so glad I waited to get the non clear one, I like him a lot better than the SDCC exclusive.

That is an awesome pic. i like the out of focus effect.

Yes there is.....

orko.jpg

the 1933 version would probably be the best cuz he would be from the silent era and you wouldn't have to listen to him.

He may not spin but the 4HM sculpted the zip cord into his wand.

that is awesome. 4HM FTW!!!:rock

BTW people...

Mo-Larr sold out!!!

:yess::yess::yess:
good God.:ohbfrank:

can't believe i'm gonna have one of these in my house for a day or two before i ship it out to Memnoch. sends shivers down my spine.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
I love it when Scalp-or fails. I'm sure MOTUC business will slow down for him too, when the new Subs start.
Scalp-or didn't fail. right now there is some pooor sap waking up and by the end of the day he is gonna find out about MOTUC. he didn't even know the line existed til today and he's gonna play catch up. so eventually he'll decide to be a completist and he'll have to buy a Molar from Scalp-or. so Scalp-or still wins.

That is an awesome pic. i like the out of focus effect.

the 1933 version would probably be the best cuz he would be from the silent era and you wouldn't have to listen to him.

that is awesome. 4HM FTW!!!:rock

good God.:ohbfrank:

can't believe i'm gonna have one of these in my house for a day or two before i ship it out to Memnoch. sends shivers down my spine.

Scalp-or didn't fail. right now there is some pooor sap waking up and by the end of the day he is gonna find out about MOTUC. he didn't even know the line existed til today and he's gonna play catch up. so eventually he'll decide to be a completist and he'll have to buy a Molar from Scalp-or. so Scalp-or still wins.

He's awake. :panic::panic::panic:

Back