Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that answers that then. At least now we know that it was just me who was unlucky.
This is good news.

Unlucky dude, I too didn't manage to get Orko but it's cool I'll try and get one whenever the opportunity presents itself.
However, going by some of the feedback regarding the quality control on these sets over at Mattycollector forums maybe it was for the best! :lol

Oh, shock & awe, another one of Toyguru's statements that hasn't come to fruition.

TG needs to be more on top of things... Take of the GL ring and pay attention to the MOTUC line a little bit more.

Then again, everything sells out, so why should he or anyone else at Mattel give a care about any of our complaints?

But, I still think the brand manager needs to be a little more attentive... he's missing MAJOR things, and they don't even have to do with paint slop... and he knows exactly what I mean.

I thought the Green Lantern comment was funny.

Unlucky dude, I too didn't manage to get Orko but it's cool I'll try and get one whenever the opportunity presents itself.
However, going by some of the feedback regarding the quality control on these sets over at Mattycollector forums maybe it was for the best! :lol

316what was referring to was me stating earlier that I didn't get any of my Keldor/Venkman orders when I ordered via the back door.
I was worried that the same would happen top folks here. Thankfully, it didn't.

I already got my SDCC Orko (at the event) already and I was successfull with the regular Orko. :)

got orko and adam today. they are great. i got the exclusive version with the bonus sword sheath accessory.

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

I want! How much Crawful?

316what was referring to was me stating earlier that I didn't get any of my Keldor/Venkman orders when I ordered via the back door.
I was worried that the same would happen top folks here. Thankfully, it didn't.

I already got my SDCC Orko (at the event) already and I was successfull with the regular Orko. :)

Nice one! Will you be opening and displaying both or one in particular?

I thought the Green Lantern comment was funny.
they really need to address the loose ankles. we've had this probably for over a year already. my adam's ankles were both so loose that he couldn't stand on his own til i did the superglue trick.

they really need to address the loose ankles. we've had this probably for over a year already. my adam's ankles were both so loose that he couldn't stand on his own til i did the superglue trick.

Have you ever tried this on hinges, like jewelry box hinges? Just curious I need something to tighten up hinges.

Neither do I but it's those types of hinges.
i think you lost the humor in my comment.

anyway, you could try the superglue trick on the hinges. it will probably work. all it does is seep into the hinge and bond to the pin and stuff thus making it bigger so you have more resistance when it moves.

i think you lost the humor in my comment.

anyway, you could try the superglue trick on the hinges. it will probably work. all it does is seep into the hinge and bond to the pin and stuff thus making it bigger so you have more resistance when it moves.

Yea, I didn't laugh
out13.jpg
, thanks Craw you are the man :rock

Here's a nifty customs thread over at Mattycollector:

https://forums.mattycollector.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4561004165/m/1201097416/p/1

Of particular interest, to me anyways, was page 1 with an awesome Panthor custom, page 3 with a Stinkor and Spikor that look like they could be prototypes they are so good, page 7 has cool variants of Man-At-Arms and Hordak and page 17 which has an amazing Stinkor. Check it out.

Back