Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nerdy as it sounds, I was really excited to see the weapons rack! :clap

I just hope the weapons for it will be painted as realistically as apposed to the crappy colours we tend to get ib weapons packs.

I just hope the weapons for it will be painted as realistically as apposed to the crappy colours we tend to get ib weapons packs.

It was funny watching the Mattypalooza videos, when the Weapons Rack briefly appeared everyone was like "WHAAAAAAT!!!" :lol

Going by the image shown they will have a metallic silver finish which is fine by me, I'll even take a matte grey finish with metallic silver accents on the blades and rivets etc. Just so long as they don't paint them neon purple or something I'll be happy.

weaponsrack.jpg

the weapons rack came with the castle grayskull playset...I am wondering if we are getting pieces from the set to lighten up the cost when a Castle Grayskull grayskull officially arrives...

the weapons rack came with the castle grayskull playset...I am wondering if we are getting pieces from the set to lighten up the cost when a Castle Grayskull grayskull officially arrives...

That's it Teemu, they are gonna get you a dirt cheap Grayskull set in no time :D :panic:

That's it Teemu, they are gonna get you a dirt cheap Grayskull set in no time :D :panic:

well it only makes sense for those crybabies that complain about what the cost of this set will be.I'd pay $200 for a castle easily and dont want a dirt cheap set as you say...so maybe buying the accessories over time might lighten the load??? why sell the rack seperate? to lower the cost of the castle,or to make more money off its accessories?
I always wonder when you plan on putting some logic into this classics forum? :dunno :lol:lol

well it only makes sense for those crybabies that complain about what the cost of this set will be.I'd pay $200 for a castle easily and dont want a dirt cheap set as you say...so maybe buying the accessories over time might lighten the load??? why sell the rack seperate? to lower the cost of the castle,or to make more money off its accessories?
I always wonder when you plan on putting some logic into this classics forum? :dunno :lol:lol

First rule of Classic club, no talks about org club.

Second rule of Classic club, same as the first rule.

Third rule of Classic club, everyone laughs at Craw :lecture

That will be all gentlemen.

Woot. Bacdoor orko is out for delivery!
:clap

Yep, the weapons rack looks awesome!!!

It was funny watching the Mattypalooza videos, when the Weapons Rack briefly appeared everyone was like "WHAAAAAAT!!!" :lol

Going by the image shown they will have a metallic silver finish which is fine by me, I'll even take a matte grey finish with metallic silver accents on the blades and rivets etc. Just so long as they don't paint them neon purple or something I'll be happy.
:lecture

Maybe we'll get the ladder and throne later on! And then the Tower Canon and battle Trainer :D

I'd buy a $200.00 Castle Grayskull!!

First rule of Classic club, no talks about org club.

Second rule of Classic club, same as the first rule.

Third rule of Classic club, everyone laughs at Craw :lecture

That will be all gentlemen.
:panic:

Question, if Teela is the Daughter/clone of the Sorceress and they are descended from the original Sorceress (King Greyskull's wife), and Prince Adam/He-man and Princess Adora/She-Ra are descended from King Greyskull (even Skeletor/Keldor), wouldn't that make Adam related (although distantly) to Teela? :dunno

Question, if Teela is the Daughter/clone of the Sorceress and they are descended from the original Sorceress (King Greyskull's wife), and Prince Adam/He-man and Princess Adora/She-Ra are descended from King Greyskull (even Skeletor/Keldor), wouldn't that make Adam related (although distantly) to Teela? :dunno

I've thought of that as well, half sister perhaps...

Duncan has to keep it on the download. :lecture

This guy definitely is...

1Modulok+001.jpg

mando_modulok.jpg

Man, I can't wait for a MOTUC Modulok - he's one that always stood out to me. Long after I had (more or less) stopped getting MOTU as a kid, I wanted this one badly... It'd be AWESOME to see what the 4H can do with this character!

Back