Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Craw has to wake up sometime, and when he does.........

BAM!!!!!!!!! laughter all throughout the halls of Skiskull!!!!

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:rotfl:lol:panic:
:tap

i actually got up early today cuz it's MOTU delivery day.

Are all the monsters and mutants in MOTU the result of in-breeding?

Bow is.

shera_bow3.jpg
:rotfl:rotfl

I just got regular Orko with Prince Adam in the mail today. Pretty cool looking figures. I don't know if I'm going to open up the color change set since I have the regular ones now. On an impulse, I also got the Undertaker figure.:monkey1

I love this line so much and am really hoping that we get a purple Evil-Lyn repaint next year. If she has a long skirt, that would make it even more awesome.:yess:

the weapons rack came with the castle grayskull playset...I am wondering if we are getting pieces from the set to lighten up the cost when a Castle Grayskull grayskull officially arrives...

Except that TG stated in the ask Matty section that there are currently NO plans for Castle Grayskull.

ces't la vie.

On the up side, my Backdoor orko arrived Eamon. so, WOOOOOT.

Except that TG stated in the ask Matty section that there are currently NO plans for Castle Grayskull.

ces't la vie.

On the up side, my Backdoor orko arrived Eamon. so, WOOOOOT.

um no...at the recent SDCC Q n A...Toyguru said they are looking into doing playsets.Yeah, he stated at the beginning of the line there were no plans, as they needed to tread lightly...well its almost 2 years and the line has proved itself..so they ARE looking into playsets and he was also asked about Grayskull and he said, if they do the castle, it will be a one piece playset,instead of section pieces....he has mentioned getting the castle in a movie year,but I think it will come sooner...its no where near dead in the water,and in time,we'll get them (playsets)
we have till 2016...its evenetually coming, by the fact stated listed in bold above

Play-sets, yes, but he said specifically NO plans for grayskull right now when people asked about the mock-up one at SDCC. I know someone can back me up on this. Either/or, i don't care. I'm building my own. :D

Unrelated note , from a recent QnA.
Toyguru said:
MOTUC contains figures from all areas of the MOTU world from the vintage MOTU, POP and NA lines to characters from mini comics, DC comics, 200X line and prototype art (i.e. Vikor). It is all things MOTU in one unified style which we call classics.

Last edited:
Play-sets, yes, but he said specifically NO plans for grayskull right now when people asked about the mock-up one at SDCC. I know someone can back me up on this. Either/or, i don't care. I'm building my own. :D

Unrelated note , from a recent QnA.

but what else can playsets be?

Castle Grayskull? Snake Mountain? Talon Fighter? Fright Zone? Eternia?
Slime Pit?.......I watched the QnA on youtube and he didnt say NO to anything named Castle Grayskull :) other than that would be the 1st playset,if they did them....They are coming...we have 6 years to get them and as long as we keep buying, it will happen...he stated it was up to US buying the products and right now nothing is slowing down in MOTU Sales...heck, our 1st Vehicle is coming in 2011...that sells out,expect playsets in 2012/beyond

but what else can playsets be?

Castle Grayskull? Snake Mountain? Talon Fighter? Fright Zone? Eternia?
Slime Pit?.......I watched the QnA on youtube and he didnt say NO to anything named Castle Grayskull :) other than that would be the 1st playset,if they did them....They are coming...we have 6 years to get them and as long as we keep buying, it will happen...he stated it was up to US buying the products and right now nothing is slowing down in MOTU Sales...heck, our 1st Vehicle is coming in 2011...that sells out,expect playsets in 2012/beyond

:nono Don't skip the custom post, onto that topic :lecture

I never said they weren't going to do one EVER, just that he said there are no current plans. I'm sure we'll see one eventually. i expect it to be more or less the same as the one from the 200x line. The playsets that are coming are likely the DIO's they talked about at the panel. I'd expect possibly pieces of green wall, possibly a tower or two like the ones from the old vintage line.

Personally, I'm hoping for an updated slime pit, With slime.

as far as a custom Grayskull, I'm trying to get artisrex to help me do one. In the planning stage currently, going to be using wall insulation, a sodering iron, and some ingenuity.

I never said they weren't going to do one EVER, just that he said there are no current plans. I'm sure we'll see one eventually. i expect it to be more or less the same as the one from the 200x line. The playsets that are coming are likely the DIO's they talked about at the panel. I'd expect possibly pieces of green wall, possibly a tower or two like the ones from the old vintage line.

Personally, I'm hoping for an updated slime pit, With slime.

Yeah, me too.

I imagine we'll see something small like the Slime Pit before the Castle, so that Mattel can "test the waters" for playsets.

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing.

It's pretty amazing how far we've come with this line already...

Back