Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about the out of focus 2nd pic.

IMG_7622.jpg

IMG_7624.jpg

it's 20, and they pre-auth the first figure of next year. then they charge you an extra 20 if the pre-auth goes through, so with shipping, the initial charge on your card is 68$.
after a few days, the initial 48$ from the original pre auth drops off your account, and only the 20$ is charged. they do it this way becuase Digital river only employs Reeses monkeys carrying advanced stages of the motaba virus for their tech and programming teams.

Hey all,
It's been a while since I've posted. All the pictures look great:hi5:.

I have to give a MAJOR shout-out to KUZEH:wave, I love these figures, you the man Jose! :yess:

is the sub supposed to be $40? I thought last year it was only $20

it's 20, and they pre-auth the first figure of next year. then they charge you an extra 20 if the pre-auth goes through, so with shipping, the initial charge on your card is 68$.
after a few days, the initial 48$ from the original pre auth drops off your account, and only the 20$ is charged. they do it this way becuase Digital river only employs Reeses monkeys carrying advanced stages of the motaba virus for their tech and programming teams.

Yup, I ordered 2 Subs and was pre-authorized $80 +shipping and then a few days later I was really charged just $40. Wish Matty would straighten out some of these ordering issues, but alas I have my 2 Subs secured.

I know you are all about the vintage but I am one of those that feel 200x did make some improvements in some cases. Grizzlor is one of those.
To me his whole look and character is a big improvement. I always felt that his vintage face was kinda goofy. :peace

I know you are all about the vintage but I am one of those that feel 200x did make some improvements in some cases. Grizzlor is one of those.
To me his whole look and character is a big improvement. I always felt that his vintage face was kinda goofy. :peace

I guess, there were more detailed improvements thats for sure...I do agree with Toyguru about retiring the 'Anime' style though....I dont think it really belongs in the classics line...I will never use that grizzlor 200x face :) and I think the vintage face is still better looking in appearance

I guess, there were more detailed improvements thats for sure...I do agree with Toyguru about retiring the 'Anime' style though....I dont think it really belongs in the classics line...I will never use that grizzlor 200x face :) and I think the vintage face is still better looking in appearance

I think when Toyguru says 'anime style', he means style as apposed to design. ;)

If he actually said those exact words, he probably could've avoided a lot of confusion.

Hey all,
It's been a while since I've posted. All the pictures look great:hi5:.

I have to give a MAJOR shout-out to KUZEH:wave, I love these figures, you the man Jose! :yess:

No problem my friend!!!
I'm always glad to help fellow freak!!!:rock!!!

Shake and Bake.:yess:

:lol
ShakeAndBake.gif

Very happy that Grizzlor comes with his 200x head!!
:yess:

:lecture

I don't have a problem with the 200X Grizzlor.. love the staction, but I don't see it as an improvement over the original. The original is a brutal beast, perhaps slightly more cerebral than Beast Man. Hordak's Chewbacca, if you will. The 200X was given the more specific role of a hunter/tracker. I like them both, and will get at least two.

Chewbacca had brains! ;)
Vintage Grizzlor was a stupid as the come. As in the stupidest of all characters in every incarnation and that's saying something.

Back