Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is why we are being forced into buying a subscription...the frustration of trying to order product through digital river's website...they need to elimate the WSOD,because it refreshes all day long,even when your on the website

picture.php

I manged to get a Whiplash. I was on the fence, but figured I'd get him since there isn't anything else till dec for me, and then nothing else for months. Plus it's the last of the cool 200X heads.

confirmed in Q n A

PANTHOR IS COMING IN 2011....thats 3 beasts we know are coming in 2011....the 4th will be the horde troopers 2 pack or megator

it's nearly impossible to buy these things. Now 2 in my cart and I only want 1. but cant get to the page to remove 1. AAAHHHHHHHHHHH

This was my first experience with trying to get a figure from them. It will be my last. I couldn't even get logged in. Looks like i'm off to ebay once again :gah:

my updated prediction list

April-Fisto Quarterly- He-Man New Adventures
May-Faceless One Beast- Panthor
June-Clawful Bonus-Grayskull Weapons Rack

July- Glimmer Quarterly- King Randor 200x
Aug- Slush Head
Sept-Queen Marlena Beast-2-pack-Horde Troopers
or Megator
2011 SDCC- Hand-some or Demo-Man (Concept figures)

Oct-Man E Faces Quarterly- 200x Evil Lyn
Nov-Stinkor Beast- Swiftwind
Dec-Catra Bonus- Vehicle/Battle Ram

Ya i understand the subscription but i'm only after certain figures. If i got the subscription i would have alot of figures i don't want.

:lol!!!!

confirmed in Q n A

PANTHOR IS COMING IN 2011....thats 3 beasts we know are coming in 2011....the 4th will be the horde troopers 2 pack or megator

Well, it was kind of a given... I just hope it comes out soon!!

still trying for winston. ridonkulous.

Yeah... what a joke...
ah!! At last!! my order went through for Winston and Lab Coat Ray!
:rock!

Back