Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't see how this relates to MOTU?... :dunno

More money for Mattel means more money to go to MOTU in my opinion. I also thought it was kind of funny, and I usually like most of the people that post in this thread so I thought I'd share something a lot o/t and stupid here.

Basically, I feel among friends in the MOTU thread.

Man I missed all of the madness? Where is Eamon to tell us how much of it was a breeze to pick up Whiplash and Winston on dial-up in the UK. :D

More money for Mattel means more money to go to MOTU in my opinion. I also thought it was kind of funny, and I usually like most of the people that post in this thread so I thought I'd share something a lot o/t and stupid here.

Basically, I feel among friends in the MOTU thread.

:wink1:
For a minute there... I thought you were serious about it!!
:panic:

Man I missed all of the madness? Where is Eamon to tell us how much of it was a breeze to pick up Whiplash and Winston on dial-up in the UK. :D
:rotfl:rotfl

I am reading all the complaining over at the Org about how bad digital river was today....why didnt anyone say anything at the SDCC Panel Q/A to Toyguru? mentioning loose joints etc..an actual face to face public question would of forced some kind of real answer.They had the chance but they sat there like Zombies and only cared about New Product.I really dont think typing words on a forum really gets you anywhere with Mattel

random question. since they are retiring all 200x style heads does that mean fisto wont have his additional like they said at sdcc???

for Fisto
Somebody asked about sculpting Fisto with a 200x head band on his classic head....(Hell Noooooooo! dont ruin Fisto like that)

toyguru's answer was 'they would work something out',whatever that means

I am reading all the complaining over at the Org about how bad digital river was today....why didnt anyone say anything at the SDCC Panel Q/A to Toyguru? mentioning loose joints etc..an actual face to face public question would of forced some kind of real answer.They had the chance but they sat there like Zombies and only cared about New Product.I really dont think typing words on a forum really gets you anywhere with Mattel

I was going to, honestly, but I avoided all things Mattel while I was there. F Matty.

Can't wait my my all inclusive sub so I can forget all the headaches Matty and DR have caused.

Yeah I can't wait to get the sub going... and once I get all the figures I'm missing from reissues, TriKlops, Evil-Lyn, BA He-Man(maybe have to get him of eBay), the Goddess, King Grayskull, Battle Cat & Tytus & Princess Adora I'll be happy to just relax! Over these 2am WSOD fights!!!

for Fisto
Somebody asked about sculpting Fisto with a 200x head band on his classic head....(Hell Noooooooo! dont ruin Fisto like that)

toyguru's answer was 'they would work something out',whatever that means

Golden tiara or GTFO, right Teemu? :lol

they were too busy asking when we're gonna see a 200x he-man in the line.:rolleyes:

My Whiplash arrives tomorrow. Looking forward to it and will mark the 5th to last sub figure I will be getting.

After that it's a do the best I can for every month I want something in 2011. Since I don't care for even a 3rd of them I ditched the sub offer. Will just be risking it and hoping for the best.

I have to say I'm quite stunned Trap Jaw is still available. Either everyone bought up the ones from skal-por or they made a ton more than they needed to. For it originally selling out in (was it?) 3 minutes it's sure hanging around a very long time.

LOL nope! try NO gay headband....Classic Fisto head or GTFO LOL

Actually there were only like 4 questions allowed... about 10 people couldn't ask theirs...

Back