Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya i understand the subscription but i'm only after certain figures. If i got the subscription i would have alot of figures i don't want.

understandable. But you've got to ask yourself if selling/ trading the figures you don't want if you get a sub is better than the headache in dealing with the WSOD.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8F_G2zp-opg&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8F_G2zp-opg&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

unbelieveable that matty still has a problem believing this line is going to stick around.

MAKE MORE DAAMNIT!

on the up side, i got muh Trap-jaws.

1 hour later and I'm done. You have to completely get out and shut down IE. Then pray you dont get a WSOD or auto refresh is enabled, and unless you're a robot, you can't enter the info in time. I was trying to enter the CC info I've been using with them this whole year AND my CCV number before it refreshed in 5 seconds.

Matty and DR is the worst thing I've even witnessed.

1 hour later and I'm done. You have to completely get out and shut down IE. Then pray you dont get a WSOD or auto refresh is enabled, and unless you're a robot, you can't enter the info in time. I was trying to enter the CC info I've been using with them this whole year AND my CCV number before it refreshed in 5 seconds.

yep! same here,not that I was ordering today, Matty says frustration will make you buy the subscription...some are saying this is happening to IE users....matty refreshes all day for me

edit-I am on the site now,on a page and it refreshes every 5 secs...this does this all day....once again digital river's website-FAIL! this has been happening every month since June

my updated prediction list

April-Fisto Quarterly- He-Man New Adventures
May-Faceless One Beast- Panthor
June-Clawful Bonus-Grayskull Weapons Rack

July- Glimmer Quarterly- King Randor 200x
Aug- Slush Head
Sept-Queen Marlena Beast-2-pack-Horde Troopers
or Megator
2011 SDCC- Hand-some or Demo-Man (Concept figures)

Oct-Man E Faces Quarterly- 200x Evil Lyn
Nov-Stinkor Beast- Swiftwind
Dec-Catra Bonus- Vehicle/Battle Ram

consideirng this is from the new QnA, i'm going to sadly say you're wrong there.

The original NA He-Man figure came with a removable full body golden armor. He also had a chest harness as part of his torso sculpt. With the way removable armor is made in MOTUC, I can't really see how he could get both.
When we finally get to a NA He-Man variant, will he come with the chest harness and the full body golden armor, or just one of those?

It is too early to tell. We have yet to discuss this figure with the Horsemen, but we imagine a clever solution would be found to please as many fans as possible. No NA He-Man figure to announce right now.

yep! same here,not that I was ordering today, Matty says frustration will make you buy the subscription...some are saying this is happening to IE users....matty refreshes all day for me

edit-I am on the site now,on a page and it refreshes every 5 secs...this does this all day....once again digital river's website-FAIL! this has been happening every month since June

no refresh :huh

consideirng this is from the new QnA, i'm going to sadly say you're wrong there.

lol...So I get one figure wrong :).I couldnt think of anyone else...afterall..Bow has the lower body for NA He-man and in the Q/A they didnt say he wouldnt be coming

lol...So I get one figure wrong :).I couldnt think of anyone else...afterall..Bow has the lower body for NA He-man and in the Q/A they didnt say he wouldnt be coming

Hey, I'm not laughing at you. i Wish you WERE right. I actualy REALLY want a NA he-man. but moving on.

Am i the only one who cringes whenever toyguru says things like
In the end, all MOTU figures are avatars of fan’s imaginations and you are welcome to make him on whatever side you want!

when he feels the need to remind people to use their imaginations with toys, it always gets a cringe and a shudder from me at the stupid implied by that statement.

Hey, I'm not laughing at you. i Wish you WERE right. I actualy REALLY want a NA he-man. but moving on.

Am i the only one who cringes whenever toyguru says things like

when he feels the need to remind people to use their imaginations with toys, it always gets a cringe and a shudder from me at the stupid implied by that statement.

Nah, I actually find it pretty funny... considering he's answering stupid questions like "Why is Gygor a bad guy now?..." or "Why do the X-Character's Bio contradicts Episode 35 @ minute 10:05 of the Filmation series?..."

Hey Scott, I had a problem with my CC one time and once it was cleared up (entered my new CC number) Matty then recharged my card for my sub (She-Ra at the time). Good luck! :duff

I think Mattel has a goldmine with these Monster High dolls they're making. Kids love the Twilight these days. I hope little girls support the MOTUC line by buying merchandise from this. This is going to be bigger than Troll dolls and My Buddy combined in my opinion.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/nGawAhRjtoA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/nGawAhRjtoA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I think Mattel has a goldmine with these Monster High dolls they're making. Kids love the Twilight these days. I hope little girls support the MOTUC line by buying merchandise from this. This is going to be bigger than Troll dolls and My Buddy combined in my opinion.

I just don't see how this relates to MOTU?... :dunno

Back