Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya like that Deak Starkiller?!

I agree that the 200x Whiplash head doesn't quite work and I was thinking that what figuers would suffer because of the announcement of no more extra heads.
Off the top of my head the only really bummers are Grizzlor and Fisto's headband which would probably hurt quite a lot if ya got a headbutt because you said it was gay teemu! :wink1:

I for one loved Fisto's 200x look. Great northman look about him.

Well, looks like I might have an extra Whiplash if the 200x one don't work. And yes I was being sincere Eamon, I mean come on man you are on my friends list. :duff I like the idea of a tiara on Fisto but I think the shorter hair doesn't sell it. Not enough Crom IMO. But I am bummed about Grizzlor, that staction figure is the ____. Also I am more of an inbetweener when it comes to Classics and 200x, I like options.

Ya like that Deak Starkiller?!

I agree that the 200x Whiplash head doesn't quite work and I was thinking that what figuers would suffer because of the announcement of no more extra heads.
Off the top of my head the only really bummers are Grizzlor and Fisto's headband which would probably hurt quite a lot if ya got a headbutt because you said it was gay teemu! :wink1:

I for one loved Fisto's 200x look. Great northman look about him.

I Love Fisto...he was one of my Favorites...I want a CLASSIC head of Fisto first...the question that was asked,was to give Fisto a headband on a classic head....NO!! NO NO leave the 200x out! I would accept a second head,but not before the classic one...200x fans just dont get that this is a CLASSICS! LINE!

At the SDCC Panel Toyguru said they would probably do 2 heads,but yeah that can change now I guess......Oh..I'd prefer Fisto's punch vs a headband? lol

Last edited:
That's why is said: "like 4 questions asked"... how many then Mr. Know-it-all? 5?... :dunno

That's a matter of opinion... :ohbfrank:

lets see...I counted at least 10 questions...not 4....pixel dan was the last to ask his question about mosquitor
:rotfl

I Love Fisto...he was one of my Favorites...I want a CLASSIC head of Fisto first...the question that was asked,was to give Fisto a headband on a classic head....NO!! NO NO leave the 200x out! I would accept a second head,but not before the classic one...200x fans just dont get that this is a CLASSICS! LINE!

I hear ya! I cannot see them giving a 200x head over the vintage.

At the SDCC Panel Toyguru said they would probably do 2 heads,but yeah that can change now I guess......Oh..I'd prefer Fisto's punch vs a headband? lol

What some fans don't get is that this line is supposed to bring all the MOTU universe together...
:dunno

;)

lets see...I counted at least 10 questions...not 4....pixel dan was the last to ask his question about mosquitor
:rotfl

Ok let me re-phrase it for you... :rolleyes2
I'm pretty sure only about 4 or 5 guys asked questions... the first or second guy asked about 3 questions, and even Toyguru joked about it...

What I meant was that not many people got the chance to ask questions...
there were at least 10 more people in the line but they cut it off after Pixel Dan...

What some fans don't get is that this line is supposed to bring all the MOTU universe together...
:dunno

;)

Ok let me re-phrase it for you... :rolleyes2
I'm pretty sure only about 4 or 5 guys asked questions... the first or second guy asked about 3 questions, and even Toyguru joked about it...

What I meant was that not many people got the chance to ask questions...
there were at least 10 more people in the line but they cut it off after Pixel Dan...

Yes, the 200x characters belong in the classics line, but not before the Classic vintage versions and taking precedent before the Vintage style of the line(giving Fisto a headband on a classic head is retarded)...I welcome 200x characters (carnivus/Marzo are great).Since we are not getting 200x heads,it sounds like they are gonna do individual figures of 200x characters and currently made figures.Do you understand where I am coming from now???

Sorry,but I Saw on youtube there was 7 questions +1 by same kid questioneere...plus pixel dan got in there somewhere and he was in the back of a few guys....would you like to watch again? you can count right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMrGpCtSJjk

82 or die? What happened to you Ski...you used to be so cool. :huh

I use your men to get the job done, GOT IT!!!!

1987_p10.jpg

Last edited:
No you are... you said 10, remember?...
maybe the chem-trails, giants and fallen angels are clouding your judgment now...
Again... stop being a jerk about it an let it go...
:gah:

yep that must be it,which you know nothing about,so its easiest to make fun of something that your not studied on?....but you did say 4 people LOL

I saw 7 questions +1 on the video and counted those in line, plus dan who was after them(the last question was his)....the video doesnt lie

stop being a jerk yourself.....and accept the classics line as being what its suppose to be...CLASSIC!

yep that must be it,which you know nothing about,so its easiest to make fun of something that your not studied on?....but you did say 4 people LOL

I saw 7 questions +1 on the video and counted those in line, plus dan who was after them(the last question was his)....the video doesnt lie

stop being a jerk yourself.....and accept the classics line as being what its suppose to be...CLASSIC!

And you said at least 10 questions...
So we both were mistaken... move along... nothing to see here...
:cuckoo:

The only classic thing I see here is your lameness... :lol!

And you said at least 10 questions...
So we both were mistaken... move along... nothing to see here...
:cuckoo:

The only classic thing I see here is your lameness... :lol!

yes,at least 10...there was 8 total that was filmed...Danny's and the others were not filmed

I am lame,but your not? Your boring arguements about 200x is lame

no extra heads! Waaaaaaaaaaahh!!:crying:crying

I use your men to get the job done, GOT IT!!!!

1987_predator_006.jpg

Pay your bills son! All I see is ReXd. Also wtf happened to this thread?!?!? Teemu and Kuzeh increase the peace, no one is always going to get along but let us not ****** it up in here. What are we the DC forum? No, we're MOTUC! :duff

Back