Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes,at least 10...there was 8 total that was filmed...Danny's and the others were not filmed

I am lame,but your not? Your boring arguements about 200x is lame

no extra heads! Waaaaaaaaaaahh!!:crying:crying

Whatever happened to "turning the other cheek"... :horror

BTW, how's arguing about the 200x line anymore??...
:slap

Teemu and Kuzeh increase the peace, no one is always going to get along but let us not ****** it up in here. What are we the DC forum? No, we're MOTUC! :duff

I'm cool... :peace
But Teemu thinks that my 5 estimate is wrong and his 10 estimate is right... who knows!!:dunno
:rotfl

82 or die? What happened to you Ski...you used to be so cool. :huh

I use your men to get the job done, GOT IT!!!!

1987_p10.jpg

I use your men to get the job done, GOT IT!!!!

1987_p10.jpg

I see Dillon now. Maybe it's my work PC c-blockin' the Predator love. Also Teemu has been on ornery lately, you gotta pick and choose your battles. Sometimes it just ain't worth it. Right SkiMun? :wink1:

I see Dillon now. Maybe it's my work PC c-blockin' the Predator love. Also Teemu has been on ornery lately, you gotta pick and choose your battles. Sometimes it just ain't worth it. Right SkiMun? :wink1:

Right Deak, sometimes there's just different views of life and we should respect those others and honor them in their differences. We are all unique in the battle versus good and evil but we have to somehow look past that. Not only does looking past certain different ways of life helps us mature as young adult collectors but it brings us all up to a whole nother level and we grow, we grow Deak. We all need each other the fight versus Scalpors and the long time nemesis WSOD'or.

We can only over come the evil of such beings by combining strengths and accepting those who are less fortunate. There is no ELITE or Ex's in team and that's just what we are a team. Team MOTUC!!!!

he-man-said-hey-music-video-from-slackcircus-scary-funny-random-all-in-a-crazy-he-man-package.jpg

Until next time!!!! *Filmation sound*-*CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIINGGGG*

Last edited:
:clap:clap:clap

MOTU is what unites us... MOTUC is bringing everything from the MOTU-verse together...
:peace

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/o6Y-e13EqK0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/o6Y-e13EqK0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

i'm coining a new term. from now on the vintage/classic MOTU style will be referred to as "198x". remember where you heard it first, cuz it will soon be taking the internet by storm.

Back