Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold all my MOTU related figs, only keeping my Mossman as he was my fav character. I love MOTU, but I'm just gonna collect my absolute favorite core lines now with one or 2 figs from other lines, like Mossman with motu, I really like. Plus, Matty seems to be making this line a headache.

Its actually more fun to collect when there are not a ton of lines to focus on collecting.

I got a whiplash on the bay for $24 shipped. I'm glad i got him after failing on matty collector.

please don't leave. i got your back. i'm all about the vintage look of the figures and find the 200x crossbreeding to be rather strange. 198x FTW. i mean look at the first post in this thread. those are the figures that brought us into this line in the first place. there was nothing 200x about them. don't know why all of a sudden it is evil not to include the 200x style.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Vintage updated look or nothing! I wouldnt care if each figure only gets one accessory...its how I remembered them...we are still getting extra heads when necessary and extra 200x heads are not necessary....but getting actual 200x characters is a different story and I welcome it.
Dont screw up my classic Fisto just because the 200x fans are obssessed with this extra head debate.

Last edited:
just got craplash, and i'm pissed.
Paint slop all overhim, and Green paint on his spear some how. not sure on that. His belt is a little melted, more paint slop there too. Chipped pain on his feet, and loosest joints of any MOTUC to date.

going to call DR tommorow, but i expect they'll tell me the same that they did with Trap jaw . we have no replacements. we're sorry.

just got craplash, and i'm pissed.
Paint slop all overhim, and Green paint on his spear some how. not sure on that. His belt is a little melted, more paint slop there too. Chipped pain on his feet, and loosest joints of any MOTUC to date.

going to call DR tommorow, but i expect they'll tell me the same that they did with Trap jaw . we have no replacements. we're sorry.

Karma, for all that 200x talk and making me read endless posts! :hi5: :goodpost:

R WE still of the ____ing topic@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#@$$#$#%$
we're on topic. here's whiplash with the swiss army knife.

IMG_1460.jpg

I think you have that thing upside down Craw. Also I got my Orko in today, thanks again man! You should be selling these things (sheaths) to the MOTUC Elite™ on here. Great work man!

I think you have that thing upside down Craw. Also I got my Orko in today, thanks again man! You should be selling these things (sheaths) to the MOTUC Elite™ on here. Great work man!
i know it is upside down but i think it looks cool that way.

and i'm glad you like the stuff. but i don't wanna be a commision artist. i'd only let people down in the end. i'd hate to have a "calling out" thread made in my name.

i know it is upside down but i think it looks cool that way.

and i'm glad you like the stuff. but i don't wanna be a commision artist. i'd only let people down in the end. i'd hate to have a "calling out" thread made in my name.

Oh, well then we are super Elite™! Craw don't tap out. :lecture My wife LOLed cause Prince Adam was the accessory. :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Vintage updated look or nothing! I wouldnt care if each figure only gets one accessory...its how I remembered them...we are still getting extra heads when necessary and extra 200x heads are not necessary....but getting actual 200x characters is a different story and I welcome it.
Dont screw up my classic Fisto just because the 200x fans are obssessed with this extra head debate.
i do hope Fisto gets that giant mega sword they've shown in concept art. i like the fist shaped pommel on it. i think it is a nice touch.

Got whiplash today. Keeping the classic head on it but the figure looks great. I love the blend of the two series cause I love MOTU. Its something that means a lot to me so I don't care if we get a mix of both.

Got whiplash today. Keeping the classic head on it but the figure looks great. I love the blend of the two series cause I love MOTU. Its something that means a lot to me so I don't care if we get a mix of both.

Same here bro! I just want more figures!!!!

i do hope Fisto gets that giant mega sword they've shown in concept art. i like the fist shaped pommel on it. i think it is a nice touch.

Oh you mean the 200x one?...

back.jpg

:horror

Exactly...

OK guys to but this behind... just to clarify, of course I'm a bit bummed about the 200x heads, but my MAIN WORRY is Mattel's suits starting to mess with the line... that's it!!
Sorry teemu if I got carried away...
all is good in the Motu-verse!! :peace:peace:peace

I like that sword too...but I prefer Fisto gets his own 200x classic figure.....Classic Fisto 1st, then 200x Fisto later

Back