Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whiplash Kicks Ass...
'nuff said!!!

DSC06222.jpg

October,November and December is Vintage goodness! 2010 goes out with a bang!

You know...
Roboto is one of those cases that I like he looks just like an updated version of his 80's counterpart.
As cool as the 200x version is, I prefer the vintage one... I don't know it has such a Retro look, classic 80's robot...
like something out of Tron or Black Hole! :lol

DSC06041.jpg

As for Grizzlor, I might trim the "hair" a bit, since I don't like his Hasbro Chewie look that much...
:lol!

Buzz-off should look great, though I would've preferred the extra head and the hands to be a little longer.
But he will be a great companion for Stratos in the skies of my display!!!

You know...
Roboto is one of those cases that I like he looks just like an updated version of his 80's counterpart.
As cool as the 200x version is, I prefer the vintage one... I don't know it has such a Retro look, classic 80's robot...
like something out of Tron or Black Hole! :lol

DSC06041.jpg

As for Grizzlor, I might trim the "hair" a bit, since I don't like his Hasbro Chewie look that much...
:lol!

Buzz-off should look great, though I would've preferred the extra head and the hands to be a little longer.
But he will be a great companion for Stratos in the skies of my display!!!

Roboto For teh Epic winsauce.

Hope they make both his hands removable.

just had a thought...

his arms remind me of NA skeletor.

Question, Would you pose Kronis with Trap Jaw's Belt (loops for weapons one) or with out (regular sculpted on one)??

I'd like them to look as different standing beside each other as I can, but I'd like them to stay accurate (story line wise) as I can as well.

Yes, he did as well on the cartoon

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3c5Q3akz9xE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3c5Q3akz9xE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back