Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
almost time for another round of WSOD on Wednesday followed by another round of No JOE™ on Thursday.:yess:

yeah,Wednesday should be fun going after Gay-Gor,I mean Gy-Gor

and yeah *sigh* NO JOE on Thursday

almost time for another round of WSOD on Wednesday followed by another round of No JOE™ on Thursday.:yess:

:yess: I can't wait! I'll probably get screwed outta Gy-Gor. :(

I was kidding :)...I think Gaylords out there WANT He-Man to be Gay, to satisfy their Fantasies.

I know Teemu, I know...

yeah,Wednesday should be fun going after Gay-Gor,I mean Gy-Gor

and yeah *sigh* NO JOE on Thursday

Really? You think Gy-Gor is queeah? I think he's cool. :dunno And No Joe™ is pissing me off.

^^^ Kuz ur weak man, if they made a Danny Trejo figure in MOTUC form, u'd buy it :lecture

How's that weak?... :nana:

Grindhouse-Machete.gif

It's a gorilla with big feck off battle axe. I think Teemu is gay for calling it gay! :nana: ;)

Are you secretly Father Jack?

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tNY376o2XMY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tNY376o2XMY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

I may actually go in a little late to work just to try and get the big gorilla thing. I have been unsuccessful trying at least the last 4 or 5 times when I try from work.

F U Matty.

yup.

If I do take 1.5 hour off work, I better have better friggin luck. I seriously think it's my work network. Two different computers have gotten stuck in that auto-refresh mode. That ____ is so friggin frustrating. A) Matty website will waste 1 hour of your time easily, B) when you do get through, the friggin page reloads and the wait starts over.

Like I said, two different computers. I think it's my works firewall or something. NOthing to base this on, but I just cant order from work anymore.

Back