Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... Wow....

A guy over on the org... buying 35 subs, then 18 more, then 8 more... then 15 more.....

Yeah, ok, this is gonna happen just fine.

I need a wind raider.

Saw this on Facebook.

Are these the remaining figures that people are assuming will be made?

579573_10200435068101557_666682857_n.jpg

Icers boots make that a little more likely i think...

There has been atleast ONE He-man variant every year, and a skeletor every other.

Though "Snake Armor He-man" was Trademarked back in july. So He's my bet for next year. Allong with NA skeletor.

Betting we get 3 NA characters, 3 200x, and 3 wintange at least next year, with some crossover.

Done right, for example, Toung lasher could cross over Vintage and 200x.

Thanks for the info about SA He-Man, I'd be happy with either design.

SSSqueeze is another figure where I'd like them to merge the vintage and 200X styles. Dont own it but his staction is one of my favourite of the 4 Horsemans redesigns.

Saw this on Facebook.

Are these the remaining figures that people are assuming will be made?

579573_10200435068101557_666682857_n.jpg

Lots there that I'd like. I think there are a few missing, like Sssqueeze, NA Skeletor and Dragstor. If I remember correctly Scott said no to variants like 200X Sorceress in a recent Roast Gooble, at least for the next 2 years. I could be wrong though, I've slept since then!

There HAS TO BE more demand for 200X variants than NA!

I don't know honestly. NA seems to be getting a lot of love, and I see more talk about it than I do 200X. It seems like Mattel is less interested in 200X as they see it as stylistic difference (like how Classics is). IDK, I can't figure Matty out myself. I love MOTUC and Matty to bits, but I don't always understand things. lol.

Icers boots make that a little more likely i think...

There has been atleast ONE He-man variant every year, and a skeletor every other.

Though "Snake Armor He-man" was Trademarked back in july. So He's my bet for next year. Allong with NA skeletor.

Betting we get 3 NA characters, 3 200x, and 3 wintange at least next year, with some crossover.

Done right, for example, Toung lasher could cross over Vintage and 200x.

That's awesome, thanks for the info. Here's hoping he gets a new head sculpt like NA He-Man did. I doubt he will, but it would be great to get something a little bit different to drive home the 200X influence. I always prefered the 200X designs personally, it was my MOTU.

I'm still waiting on that 200X head for Grizzlor. :impatient:

Man I really hope you guys are wrong about Mantenna being a pain in the *** to get.

I hope they get to Battle lion before the line ends...I also want tung lashor, squeeze, rio blast, extendar, evilseed, and quite a few others...

I always really liked this Entrapa redesign by gbago. Not something they'd ever do though in figure form, they'd of course base her on the toy and/or Filmation look.

entrapa200x.jpg

CG was originally for December but with the high cost and the Christmas season it was moved to November.

It was originally for Dec. Then at SDCC ToyGuru said Nov. Since then he has always said December.

this is the Deal for Castle Grayskull recently stated by Toyguru-

Grayskull is Shipping late November for pre-orders

Grayskull will then be available December for day of sale

Back