Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My finished painting of my Horde Trooper on the right. I added some silver details and then put dark gray into all the recessed panels. The trooper on the left for comparison is mostly untouched but does have the additional silver paintwork.

Oh and I also added matte sealer to the dragon head on the staff like I did on Mantenna's chest.

IMG_1252 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

It looks good. I'm planning on doing similar for my Horde Troopers. Are you gonna remove the battle damage from the one on the left?

More Wind Raider's are going to be available..

how do you lose track of inventory and product magically just pops up??

"Although we recently did a major inventory sweep to lock in CM details and did find some older stock that we thought was gone such as a significant quota of Windraiders. We will also have the remaining CS stock of the ecto goggles up on CM (noting 2013 items will not be applicable for any item discounts should they apply)" -Toy Guru

Ordered two End of War Accessory pack #4s, but got two Mantennas even thought the invoice clearly says Weapons pack End of War x2. Now they tell me that after I send them back (I have two subs so I already have two Mantennas) that I may get a refund since they might not have any Asseccory pack #4s to send me; way to go Matty! :mad:

Ordered two End of War Accessory pack #4s, but got two Mantennas even thought the invoice clearly says Weapons pack End of War x2. Now they tell me that after I send them back (I have two subs so I already have two Mantennas) that I may get a refund since they might not have any Asseccory pack #4s to send me; way to go Matty! :mad:

keep the Mantenna's...sell them off...

then buy your weapon's pack elsewhere..

Mantenna will be a figure that will go up in value...weapon's pack won't (though I am sure Matty has plenty of WP's stored in their warehouse)

Yep...
I agree with teemu on this one...
Weapon's pack are not hard to get at all in the aftermarket, Mantenna on the other hand, will go up in price. He's one of the Top 5 best MOTUC so far IMO...

No, you got lucky. This is annoying in the short term, but Mantenna is going to be valuable.

It looks good. I'm planning on doing similar for my Horde Troopers. Are you gonna remove the battle damage from the one on the left?

No, I actually rather like it. I was contemplating adding some more like maybe some metallic scratches on the grey parts. I don't know. My un battled damaged dude actually has all sorts of paint issues that kinda makes him look more battled damaged than the battle damaged guy. Like there's paint smears and scratched off paint.

Venting.

I Live in augusta, Ga.

On october 26th My package was in Atlanta Ga.

Still not here yet.

why the hell has it taken 4 days to make a 2 hour trip?

Venting.

I Live in augusta, Ga.

On october 26th My package was in Atlanta Ga.

Still not here yet.

why the hell has it taken 4 days to make a 2 hour trip?

5454686397_207c22bcd2.jpg

Kidding aside, sometimes they just route stuff the wrong way.

I know, but God damn it's annying as hell.
My guess is the hold up is that the fat guy who sits on my boxes before they deliver them is on vacation.

Well, if nothing else, I contacted Matty CS, and they shipped me a second set. So I've got another weapons pack, and horde trooper set headed to me... Hopefully this set actually makes it.

Well on him it's not exactly the same thing. They could have either molded it in red or molded it in black. It would have needed to be painted no matter what and the possible painted sections are both in contact with moving parts.

Still sucks though. Fortunately it's mostly hidden by his head. You'd think there'd be some way of painting plastic that didn't rub off so easily (I think there actually is as I have other articulated full painted stuff that never has this issue).

I have the castle, just the floor, but still!!!! The plastic shell is at least twice as thick as the bottom of the flight stand. It feels very well built.

Here are images of the floor, plus the manholes I'm selling.

Castle Grayskull floor!
2my93s5.jpg

Wood version!
kb4vgo.jpg

Rusted metal version!
s1nnrk.jpg

A special thanks to Scott at Mattel for sending the floor sample.

Back