Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may need two bad. No sub needed? Awesome! I never did sub but wanted two bad. The one I still really want is sorceress reissue! Come on Matty! Maybe I can buy two bad and trade for a loose sorceress? Do you think there will be takers?

That would be nice if Two Bad is DOS, but really doesn't matter at this point, since I already subbed and he's January's figure. Even if I just wanted Two Bad, I'll just cancel my sub after January. Still, I wouldn't be surprised either way on this.

interesting...

my friend bought one castle and got 2 (second was FREE)

How in the world can Mattel continue to use Digital River is beyond me :dunno

Maybe he got mine! :slap

DR is so messed up. They did finally refund my payment - only took three phone calls. :cuckoo:

Wtf? How can I get this kind of deal? I still can't wait to open one up. It will be a while later on when I get to it. I still need a opened sorceress now. I wonder if we will get a 2.0 sorceress now with so many castles out there and not enough sorceress to go around. Come on Matty release her again!

Earlier on in the line they misdelivered my Cheif Carnivus (sp?) and not only did they send me a replacement but the next month I actually placed a day of sale order (I believe it was the first apearance of battlecat) and they sent me that order for free didn't charge me a dime and when I tried to pay them and straighten it out they refused to take the money.

After countless years of searching, the greedy rabbit Plundor finally manages to obtain his most desired treasure...with no kids around to stop him.

11472915785_5db8bf325b_c.jpg

11472898055_eb747858ef_c.jpg

11472877985_1b1e046703_c.jpg

Two-Bad will "not be a day of sale" figure according to the video on the previous page.

that video came out a few days before Matty's sale announcement for January...We were told by Scott that Two-bad has no day of sale,while Matty is listing Two-bad as day of sale..

Edit- just in....Toyguru-Ram Man is extremely limited cust service stock, Two Bad will not have day of stock in 2014.

Last edited:
I would wait to see if the other package shows up today. I've had orders from Matty ship in multiple packages and they have arrived 1-2 days apart sometimes.

I did end up getting my second Castle Grayskull. Showed up 3 days after the first one.

Did anybody buy the Dungeon Grate accessory? I'm wondering if it's worth picking up. From Pixel Dan's review it looks good.

Did anybody buy the Dungeon Grate accessory? I'm wondering if it's worth picking up. From Pixel Dan's review it looks good.

I'm thinking it looks very cool, but when it's in the dungeon itself, it's pretty much impossible to see. Still tempted to pick one up though.

I would wait...

Mattel may surprise us with extra Grayskull accessories like this...

Attachments

• 65499_523117517710811_1835508286_n.jpg
    65499_523117517710811_1835508286_n.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 80
I'm thinking it looks very cool, but when it's in the dungeon itself, it's pretty much impossible to see. Still tempted to pick one up though.

True, that's probably why Pixel Dan picked up the glow-in-the-dark version.

Let The Hottoycast Xmas bumber episode get you through this not so productive day and get you set for a nice holiday break. Jeff, Mike, James and my good self cover a whole lot of Hot Toys and a little something called Castle Grayskull! Podcast now up on iTunes, Stitcher and usual outlets.

upenuvuv.jpg

I'm holding off on the dungeon grate b/c the 4H sculpted one that I think may end up as part of a castle expansion pack. Scott hinted at the possibility and I just don't see them not releasing it one way or another. I did pick up the "manhole" cover, however, since I will not be displaying any vehicles inside the castle.

I'm holding off on the dungeon grate b/c the 4H sculpted one that I think may end up as part of a castle expansion pack. Scott hinted at the possibility and I just don't see them not releasing it one way or another. I did pick up the "manhole" cover, however, since I will not be displaying any vehicles inside the castle.

the picture I posted is the four Horseman's Sculpt..

Surprises are coming and I think the expansion pack is one of them

Well looks like December was one huge embarrassing failure. Close to 1000 castles left in stock and nothing else has moved either. Well, at this rate I may get a Castle after all when they discount them next year for BF/CM... or Big Lots.

Back