Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really hoping it is indeed a POP sub!! That way it's easier to avoid! :lol

Man, Eamon, I saw Emiliano's art on FB, it is kick-***!! I really hope he sells prints of those!!!!! :pray:

Lol, there's NO WAY they'll make it easy to avoid. There's bound to be at least one "sub only must have" figure in there... They must realize a strictly PoP-only sub won't work.

Lol, there's NO WAY they'll make it easy to avoid. There's bound to be at least one "sub only must have" figure in there... They must realize a strictly PoP-only sub won't work.

there is nothing "must have" in the world of POP....maybe they make the sub only figure.... madame crap....I just hope I don't have to buy her

there is nothing "must have" in the world of POP....maybe they make the sub only figure.... madame crap....I just hope I don't have to buy her

Somehow they'll find a way... Toon-only Horde characters, maybe a single carded Horde Trooper that's different enough to be desirable to even those who managed to army-build those suckers... Who knows?

Like I said, though, I can't see a standalone PoP sub working out... It'll probably be mixed Filmation. And they could also be nefarious and stick something like Ninjor in there... Hard to say exactly how they'd do it, but that little weasel Matty (Scott? ;) ) is a tricky sob...

Has anybody managed to buy the Minimasters? I do see them in my early access for some reason.

I'd love to collect the Minimasters,but I am not paying $20 + $15 for these.Because Matty won't combine these to ship with my Subs,I just don't feel like buying them....and ya know come late this year,they'll blow them out on cyber sale where you can buy all 5-6 sets at once (then I'm in)

you are probably right Teemu!

Well it looks like all of Europe is not able to buy the mini. So to hell with this, I am going to finish my Black Widow job and if I get them, i get them, if I don't, I don't.

Here's hopin the weekend will be exciting!

How much worse can this get??

dorko22.jpg

American slang! ;) Just be thankful I did go down the 'fo shizzle' route.

Dude, it's flippen sooo much better than what he got. He actually looks like He-Man.

I'd love to collect the Minimasters,but I am not paying $20 + $15 for these.Because Matty won't combine these to ship with my Subs,I just don't feel like buying them....and ya know come late this year,they'll blow them out on cyber sale where you can buy all 5-6 sets at once (then I'm in)

I have felt exactly the same way ever since they debuted them. What really ticks me off is that they are supposed to be smaller than the SDCC He-man/Skeletor minis which I already forked out for. I don't understand why a cheap build-a-background makes it so much more expensive that they need to shrink the figures to keep the price low. If I really want these I will get them discounted next cyber sale as you indicated. I'm sure they will all be available then and I can combine the shipping. If any actually sell out before then they won't be in my collection. I've overpaid for too many things from Matty.

Last edited:
This new mini sub sounds like its going to be a MIX...it could be a mix of Filmation/POP/CAC/and Concept stuff like the Wizard character)

We may see Major Header (Create a character) and IMO who should of won the contest

I'm hoping this guy shows up...the real CAC winner....Scott hinted that were going to find out about the characters....

MOTU3_1024x768.jpg

Back