Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mix sub....filmation/pop/CAC/concept

Major Header
Huntara
Madame Razz
The Wizard
Delora
Hunga

I don't need the cac runner up but otherwise that is a nice list. Maybe throw Lizard Man in there, too.

mermista?!???!!? lol she like the only other one I want for my collection........maybe she'll be shown??? any hints???

Mermista might end up in early 2015

There's nothing there I am particularly excited about. I'd sooner not bother with these given the chance.

that list is guess only....but I don't think this mini sub is pop only...huntara is likely in it and possibly razz

Mermista might end up in early 2015

that list is guess only....but I don't think this mini sub is pop only...huntara is likely in it and possibly razz

aww... :( shes like the only one I want........to bad we cant trade in some of the other pop ladies just for one bada$$ deluxe mermista figure with a sh** ton of accessories....LOL

I guess I am behind in my US slang.

Like He-Ro, Eldor was made as a prototype:

eldor_proto_full.jpg

I never realized that Eldor was going to come with a Nintendo DS. That would have been cool. :(

^ Nice collection, man. :)

Might I suggest using a Bristol board backdrop instead of sheets, and at least one other light source/angle? It'll improve those shots drastically. :)

Madame razz looks like a Mcdonald's happy meal toy.....terrible figure!!!

madamecrap.jpg

NEW Mystic Legions line by the Four Horseman...these are awesome! Skeletons,knights,beasts and dragons are coming....more pics at toyark.com

Four-Horsemen-Fanextasy-106.jpgFour-Horsemen-Fanextasy-118.jpg

Those knights look amazing! They're 4" figs currently, but if the Horsemen can be convinced, they may end up in 6" scale. Hope so.

I hope they do 6" with these.......I just can't see the detail happening in 4" scale

Back