Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God, with Adora selling out in 27 minutes, people are _____ing and moaning about there not being a pre-order system over at the 'Org. My question is...why the hell didn't they sign up for the subscription? And if they skipped the sub, what friggin' right do they have to complain about there being no available pre-order option? Really? I don't even know why I read the forums over there any more...I just end up getting the urge to grab a hand tool or two and whack the ____ out of somebody.

Yeah that's Leech from the Horde, I like him as well :rock Didn't he squirt water also?

Kobra Khan squirted water, Leech just had the suction cups on his hands and mouth. I don't remember ever being able to get Leech to stick to anything though.

All I can say is those guys complaining at the .ORG should have ordered in the first 26 minutes and there wouldn't have been a problem!

In all seriousness though I can understand the frustration with the RSOD problems. It appears orders went through rather smoothly this time though. It was probably one of the fastest orders I've done so maybe they are improving.

I think Mattel could make a lot more money if they just produced more to begin with. If all it takes is 27 minutes for a figure to sell out then they should be making over double that in the production runs at least.

Kobra Khan squirted water, Leech just had the suction cups on his hands and mouth. I don't remember ever being able to get Leech to stick to anything though.

Kobra Khan

18273.jpg

Kobra_Khan_Pict.JPG

Corrected myself right after I posted... :D

Gah, mine hasn't yet. So see, for once you aren't last.

EDIT: Oh! Oh! She has shipped! Due 1/21.

I only wish it was trapjaw instead...watch next month, my trap jaw doesnt ship as quick as adora...trapjaw is the biggest figure for me this year along with battle cat

I'm really glad they started it with Adora because if she never shows up I could live with that.
Hopefully TJ goes off without a hitch. And if I don't get a Battle Cat I will melt all of my figure with spontaneous heat vision before I head to Matty HQ with a bazooka.

I'm really glad they started it with Adora because if she never shows up I could live with that.
Hopefully TJ goes off without a hitch. And if I don't get a Battle Cat I will melt all of my figure with spontaneous heat vision before I head to Matty HQ with a bazooka.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

and meh to stands....

Back