Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GMT shift checking in. :D

Just watched the latest Pixel Dan review on youtube, that Trap-Jaw figure is going to :rock . I felt as though he was nit-picking a little when he was pointing out the metallic paint on the arms though.

I love that ToyGuru actually corrected him that the gaps aren't actually there, Pixel Dan just didnt have them pushed in all the way/correctly. Plus.. you can leave the armor on too if you wish. Is it just me or does Trap-Jaw's helmet just look like a football helmet with the face guard removed? :lol

I love that ToyGuru actually corrected him that the gaps aren't actually there, Pixel Dan just didnt have them pushed in all the way/correctly. Plus.. you can leave the armor on too if you wish. Is it just me or does Trap-Jaw's helmet just look like a football helmet with the face guard removed? :lol

:lol Really? Did he get a telling off on facebook? He's yet to correct his mistake on the video.
To be fair though, Pixel Dan and the rest of the guys at tnts do some of the best toy reviews on youtube.

Glad all the subs are working.

But we all know what everyone is really waiting for...

sklecomputer-1.jpg

i've never watched a second of NA. i'm curious though. should i click on the link or not? i'm scared.

I would watch it,so you can see what they will be forcing down our throats with the motu classics line in the coming future

Arrrrggghhhhh!!!!! :banghead

They charged me for this month's subscription order even though I canceled it last year. So now it's being shipped to my old address again in Oklahoma.

I'm going to have to call my credit card company and tell them not to accept any more charges from them! :banghead

hulk.jpg

Digital River sucks!! :banghead

They charged me for this month's subscription order even though I canceled it last year. So now it's being shipped to my old address again in Oklahoma.

I'm going to have to call my credit card company and tell them not to accept any more charges from them! :banghead

It's like a mafia gang, once in, you can never get out.

godfather.jpg

Or the Hotel California for that matter.

hulk.jpg

That sucks balls man, I feel for ya.

I had this problem with last year's sub. I've only actually gotten Teela from that sub, but apparently Scareglow and Randor are on the way (it's Canada, so it takes a LONG time).

Somehow, though, even though they didn't change my billing address for this year's sub, they WERE able to change the shipping info, so I just got a confirmation that my Adora figure IS actually coming, which is nice.

So they ARE able to do change addresses... although I suspect the DR customer service reps got lucky and stumbled into it. Judging by their email responses they didn't exactly recruit the best and brightest of our generation...

hulk.jpg

Thanks for the support, I see you're a fan :lol

Now I must decide.. stands for all or stands for some?

I'm going stands for some, just to break up the monotony, give the display a little variety.

I think they'd look boring if they were ALL on the stands, but that's just me.

Back