Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah sorry, I don't spend all my free time over at the .Org making sure I know the second ____ goes on sale. My bad. They've changed the dates in the past when the 15th fell on a holiday or weekend, and I remember hearing it was the 16th a few weeks back. Just never checked since then.

And yes, you do pay way too much attention to the line. It's affecting your people skills and rapidly turning you into a displaced member of the .Org, based on your attitude.

Ski may be ripped, but I've got about 40 Lbs and 4 inches of height on him, so I'd lay his ass to waste too. :rock :D

picture.php

Battle Cat was always $30...he was listed that price at 1st revealing..Digital River,as usual, made a pricing mistake and they changed it...I always expected to pay $30 for battle cat

IT was actually $20 on the Matty website for just a little while, I remember squinting and rubbing my eyes to see if that were really true.

if i miss out i'm just gonna sneak inside Ski's house and steal his. the hard part will be figuring out which box it is in. good thing they started putting the figure's name on those white cartons.

img_4213.jpg

img_4214.jpg

That's only the loft, there's spare bedroom 2 as well.

Yeah sorry, I don't spend all my free time over at the .Org making sure I know the second ____ goes on sale. My bad. They've changed the dates in the past when the 15th fell on a holiday or weekend, and I remember hearing it was the 16th a few weeks back. Just never checked since then.

And yes, you do pay way too much attention to the line. It's affecting your people skills and rapidly turning you into a displaced member of the .Org, based on your attitude.

Check yourself. 95% of those posting in this thread are established and well respected members here. Snide remarks won't make you friends here.

IT was actually $20 on the Matty website for just a little while, I remember squinting and rubbing my eyes to see if that were really true.

Yes,I know...it was another typical mistake by DR...I knew we would not get battle cat for that price of $20...especially when he was announced...they said $30

Yes,I know...it was another typical mistake by DR...I knew we would not get battle cat for that price of $20...especially when he was announced...they said $30

Man, I was praying that was the price for a little while and then they reverted it :banghead

whatever dude! I try to post accurate information..you came in here declaring the 16th...when it was not true...it was announced on facebook by the way...not the org!! I would never join the Org anyway...its a bunch of whiners,filled with dictator mods,lovers of a girls toy line, and lovers of a boring futuristic blasphemous He-Man (NA) adventures.Plus, they wont let you use any kind of email.This forum is where its at...not the gay org,so dont place me as part of them

Just curious but who are you responding to?

DR is so great! :rock

DR declared all packages send to Germany via UPS with more than 200% of the original shipping costs. For example one guy has ordered 4 figs. DR declared 135 $ instead of 45 $. Guess what. We have to pay taxes for the s/h fee too which is around 20% -> 27 $ thrown to the garbage. I have 6 figs comming too... I am so pissed. This is the 3rd time DR fails. We asked after the second time if they would be willing to pay back any further damages. They answered two days ago that there will be no further issues like that... Well... Surprise, surprise. I am so done with this line. Great toys, poor service. Well done Matty/DR.

Back