Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if me and Skiman were both shopping for BC and he pulled the last one off the peg, i'd rip it out of his hands and throw him into a rack GI Joes and make my escape.:monkey3

i have a feeling that's how it's gonna be on order day.

if me and Skiman were both shopping for BC and he pulled the last one off the peg, i'd rip it out of his hands and throw him into a rack GI Joes and make my escape.:monkey3

Yeah, I'd pound Ski to a bloody pulp to get my Battle Cat! :lol

I am so happy that I'm off that day! :rock

Imagine if we all ran into the last battle cat on the shelf at the same time? chaos!!

I don't know why people are extremely freaked out over Battle Cat. Chances are if you get your order in within 25 minutes you should be fine. February is going to be a tough order day with how many things are being offered... but if you just want Battle Cat it should go through pretty smoothly. At $30 a pop I don't know how many would be ordering more than 1-2.

i'm sure Scalp-or and all his relatives will be buying the max. and if i remember correctly the skeletor release was impossible to get for some people and that was a re-release figure. plus this is a bonus figure and they said the edition sizes are much smaller on the bonus figures. hopefully they made a few more BC's though.

I don't know why people are extremely freaked out over Battle Cat. Chances are if you get your order in within 25 minutes you should be fine. February is going to be a tough order day with how many things are being offered... but if you just want Battle Cat it should go through pretty smoothly. At $30 a pop I don't know how many would be ordering more than 1-2.

Have you ordered every month for the past year? If so then I would think you would know how _ _ _ _ _ _ it can be to order anything. Skeletor was a prime example. Also...

Black_NienNunb.JPG

Skeletor sold out ridiculously fast. It took my friend almost 20 minutes just to get into the sight, on about as good an internet connection as you can get.
That was a high-production rerelease.
This is the first large "beast," a fan favorite, and sure to be a low production since Matty is convinced no one is going to buy anything.
Bigbadtoystore sold out of pre-orders when they were priced at $54.99 (they have since lowered the price to $39.99, once actual pricing was released). Scalpers will be ready and waiting.
Oh, and Man-At-Arms and Trap Jaw are being released the same day.
The writing is on the wall folks. 2/15. Be prepared.

Again, if I don't get my Cat - heat vision and bazookas.
That is all.

if i miss out i'm just gonna sneak inside Ski's house and steal his. the hard part will be figuring out which box it is in. good thing they started putting the figure's name on those white cartons.

Skeletor sold out ridiculously fast. It took my friend almost 20 minutes just to get into the sight, on about as good an internet connection as you can get.
That was a high-production rerelease.
This is the first large "beast," a fan favorite, and sure to be a low production since Matty is convinced no one is going to buy anything.
Bigbadtoystore sold out of pre-orders when they were priced at $54.99 (they have since lowered the price to $39.99, once actual pricing was released). Scalpers will be ready and waiting.
Oh, and Man-At-Arms and Trap Jaw are being released the same day.
The writing is on the wall folks. 2/15. Be prepared.

Again, if I don't get my Cat - heat vision and bazookas.
That is all.

so true...BBTS had 112 listed for sale...all sold through pre-order at 54.99...(yeah whether they get them,remains to be seen)...this is one time I am glad for the subscription because us subscribers wont have to fight for Trapjaw(dont screw this up DR)...which means less time for some of us having to hang on the website trying to get battle cat

Back