1/6 The Batman ‘the drifter’ discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most likely he keeps the computer in his Batmobile. Backpack probably has his boots with shin covers, utility belt, gloves and gauntlets, cape and cowl. He wears the entire suit underneath. The outfit seeing how baggy it is to a degree. That jacket is pretty big on him in film.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the belt lol. And that's got a massive pouch.

He's usually got his bike. But Idk how much he keeps stowed in that thing.

I guess he’s just good at folding…

I still find the cape, cowl, shoulder pads etc sitting in his backpack far more believable than however the wingsuit appears.

I thought Topo said he was working on an InArt neck adaptor.
That’s the only spare Bruce head I’ll have.

It was also supposed to include a smooth head part to replace the hair on the HT head so he can wear the hat. What head is that hat compatible with now?
And where’s the water flask for his backpack?

The wrapped hands should definitely have been sculpted as well. These oversized, dirty bandages are incorrect since they don’t link between his fingers.

All in all, only a marginal improvement over Present Toys and my own kitbash. The trousers, boots and jacket are pretty nice though.
This just could have been a home-run with a little extra effort and consideration- which is what I thought was happening while we were waiting all this time.

Last edited:
I guess he’s just good at folding…

I still find the cape, cowl, shoulder pads etc sitting in his backpack far more believable than however the wingsuit appears.

I thought Topo said he was working on an InArt neck adaptor.
That’s the only spare Bruce head I’ll have.
They did say that, and it's strange they're avoiding questions now.

Maybe they couldn't secure one in hand.

* Topo says an adapter of sorts will be included for the INART sculpt. Check their instagram post's comments.

-

Helmet's quite expensive for what it is. Are you guys getting it?

I see they opted not to include the water bottle. But overall I think this looks a lot better than the PT set. Only thing I wish they'd done, was make the hoodie longer.

Last edited:
Don't think the hat and hood will work with the InArt sculpt as that sculpt has sculpted hair underneath the rooted one which keeps the shape on it. The hat won't fit on it. So HT sculpt is probably best.

Don't think the hat and hood will work with the InArt sculpt as that sculpt has sculpted hair underneath the rooted one which keeps the shape on it. The hat won't fit on it. So HT sculpt is probably best.
Idk. But it was designed specifically for the Hot Toys sculpt. I believe there's a magnetic bald scalp attachment included for that.

I also think the Hot Toys sculpt just scales better.

Idk. But it was designed specifically for the Hot Toys sculpt. I believe there's a magnetic bald scalp attachment included for that.

I also think the Hot Toys sculpt just scales better.
If so then it's fine. I think you can use the inart for when he has his hood down like when he's in the bat-cave.

Back