Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LIES! Don't listen to them, shhhh, it is the 16th.
LOL, as long as I get my 1-2 I am good.
Just worried if they made enough what with three releases oh he-man so far.

looks like im gonna have to put in a request to get the 15th off. Wanna try to atleast get Battle Cat, Trapjaw is on sub so no worries on him.

Yeah, I think the 15th will be a vacation day for me as well. Ain't nothing in "the verse" that is going to stop me from getting my BC!

Seriously, YoNo? Jeez. Surely someone here (possibly one of the guys who order 40-60 of them) would be willing to help you out so that you don't have to take a sick day for that.

I'm personally gonna try to order a couple extras if I can log-on and checkout, just in case some of my fellow boardies have issues. But I'm afraid the finances will prohibit my buying 60 :(

I want my Battle Cat now. Why must we wait? Also, I want a shipping notice on my Reastman and Battle Armor He-Man. And Adora is taking too long to ship. Thursday? No, I want her now.

Seriously, YoNo? Jeez. Surely someone here (possibly one of the guys who order 40-60 of them) would be willing to help you out so that you don't have to take a sick day for that.

I'm personally gonna try to order a couple extras if I can log-on and checkout, just in case some of my fellow boardies have issues. But I'm afraid the finances will prohibit my buying 60 :(

I'm not calling in sick - vacation days! I have 3 weeks worth.
I only use them for actual vacations, which I only do once a year, so I have lots to use.

I'll be calling in sick the day they get delivered.:naughty

I guess I pay way too much attention to this line as others dont get the facts before spewing

MattyCollector.com-For those who've asked, the February sale is on Monday 2/15, not Tuesday 2/16.

it was never stated the sale was for the 16th (except the misprint in toyfare)

Weird, guess they changed their minds since I last checked.

WHAT!?!?!?!? And now he's 30 bucks?

250px-Nien_Nunb.jpg

Back