Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, will there be two, 2-packs? If they have a Skeletor and He-man, that is already two figures. If you add Superman, that is already too many figure for a 2-pack. I am assuming that Skeletor would come with someone else maybe? Is there any other DC crossovers for motu that would fit in with a Skeletor 2-pack? :confused:

The only way I am buying this Superman vs He-man 2 pack,only if the Superman figure is using a MOTU Classics buck...the DCUC Superman is not in scale with the MOTU Buck and it would look dumb next to each other in size difference

The only way I am buying this Superman vs He-man 2 pack,only if the Superman figure is using a MOTU Classics buck...the DCUC Superman is not in scale with the MOTU Buck and it would look dumb next to each other in size difference

If it is not on a He-man buck, this will be my first figure I skip on the line. They are not gonna sucker me into buying DCUC figures just to get a He-man with pink dots on his belt.

geez. this thread went wild while i was gone. let's try to catch up with some wisdoms from the craw.

1.) i don't mind Ski's spaming but i noticed he quoted himself a few times in the last few pages. WTF??? who the hell quotes themselves?:huh
oh, and BTW. Battle-Cat is on the 16th not the 15th so your post makes no sense.

2.) the he-man superman thing sounds pretty cool but i hope it is superman on a Classics body like Teemu said.

3.) happy B-day Waller.

4.) those art cards are pretty cool in the DVDs. reminds me i gotta catch up on my filmation watching. still got a volume and a half to go.

5.) i hope these don't go retail. ever. leave it like it is.

6.) i may buy an extra mossman and try smoking him. i bet that is some good ____ man.:peace

i hope that covers everything. i'd hate to be left out of the conversations.

:lol Craw! And yeah I'd bite for a MOTUC Supes. But since Superman has no defence over magic, He-Man and his "fabulous secret powers" would pwn him in a minute. I was digging the ILL & SKI comedy hour.

My new skeletor arrived today :banana

Here with my original 23 years old skeletor :D

4344143109_07da6d5fc5_o.jpg

And with his big brother from 2002

4344143291_8e69f18e44_o.jpg

And the eternal fight

4344143437_bf48dd4cec_o.jpg

4344142955_6fa0b26734_o.jpg

hehe, I have never though in him like that :lol. Wow, the difference with this remake is like the night and the day :D

really REALLY hoping for a MOTUC scaled superman... the he-man in the pic there looks the same as the one on the cover... so...possibly...

4344143109_07da6d5fc5_o.jpg

Real classy RJ, keepin' it old school. OG style. And Flosi you're here for the fun? I guess we're the bizarro DC forum?

And people are saying that it's definitely the Superman/He-Man 2-pack Teemu mentioned for the DC crossover comic

He-Man himself going retail

Someone at fwoosh checked with someone at TRU and it shows these in their system retailing at 29.99 described as DCU vs MOTU 2 pack with item # 422333

Not too sure I'm totally chuffed about this news. I'm happy they are making this set but there are things about it that already annoy me.
Firstly, here we have our first official, straight-up repaint or variant of He-Man, didn't take them too long. They could have at least given us a slightly different head or something.
Second, it may be going to retail so I'm guessing it will be impossible to find and be plagued with QC issues just like their DCUC line.
Nice one Mattel. :rolleyes:

So much for no variants...

"You overwhelmingly asked for the ears of Moss Man® to be unflocked and we listened… we stopped production of the flocked ear version, made a change, and Moss Man™ will forevermore have unflocked ears. Now, all 2010 Club Eternia™ subscribers will automatically get the version with unflocked ears as their March figure!"

"But because we produced a small quantity of flocked ears before making what’s called a “running change,” we will sell both the flocked-ear and unflocked-ear versions as separate items on March 15th. That means there will be two separate product pages, one with flocked ears and one with unflocked ears, so you’ll need to be careful that you order the one you want. Again, there’s just a small quantity of the flocked-ear version available, and we’re expecting them to go quickly."

its nice to get the unflocked ears mossman...thats the version I wanted...not sure if I am gonna double dip just for a flocked ears version

So much for no variants...

"You overwhelmingly asked for the ears of Moss Man® to be unflocked and we listened… we stopped production of the flocked ear version, made a change, and Moss Man™ will forevermore have unflocked ears. Now, all 2010 Club Eternia™ subscribers will automatically get the version with unflocked ears as their March figure!"

"But because we produced a small quantity of flocked ears before making what’s called a “running change,” we will sell both the flocked-ear and unflocked-ear versions as separate items on March 15th. That means there will be two separate product pages, one with flocked ears and one with unflocked ears, so you’ll need to be careful that you order the one you want. Again, there’s just a small quantity of the flocked-ear version available, and we’re expecting them to go quickly."
i was kinda getting attached to the flocked ears. they should have just scrapped the flocked ear figures completely or kept a couple for a charity auction or something. i don't know if it will be worth going after, but i'm sure plenty will be on ebay for outrageous prices. oh well.

Back