Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news on Moss-man!!!
:rock!!!
Now I just need to do some "landscaping" so that it looks closer to this:

mossman_SDCC_2009.jpg

So much for no variants...

"You overwhelmingly asked for the ears of Moss Man® to be unflocked and we listened… we stopped production of the flocked ear version, made a change, and Moss Man™ will forevermore have unflocked ears. Now, all 2010 Club Eternia™ subscribers will automatically get the version with unflocked ears as their March figure!"

"But because we produced a small quantity of flocked ears before making what’s called a “running change,” we will sell both the flocked-ear and unflocked-ear versions as separate items on March 15th. That means there will be two separate product pages, one with flocked ears and one with unflocked ears, so you’ll need to be careful that you order the one you want. Again, there’s just a small quantity of the flocked-ear version available, and we’re expecting them to go quickly."

That'll sure cause a lot of RSOD.

Well, this news sucks. I'm a completist and I'm sure it will be impossible to get a flocked ear version. That bothers me.

So much for no variants...

"You overwhelmingly asked for the ears of Moss Man® to be unflocked and we listened… we stopped production of the flocked ear version, made a change, and Moss Man™ will forevermore have unflocked ears. Now, all 2010 Club Eternia™ subscribers will automatically get the version with unflocked ears as their March figure!"

"But because we produced a small quantity of flocked ears before making what’s called a “running change,” we will sell both the flocked-ear and unflocked-ear versions as separate items on March 15th. That means there will be two separate product pages, one with flocked ears and one with unflocked ears, so you’ll need to be careful that you order the one you want. Again, there’s just a small quantity of the flocked-ear version available, and we’re expecting them to go quickly."

accoding to a thread on the matty forums, somebody confirmed that in the issue of Toyfare there is indeed a mention of a TRU exclusive superman/he-man 2 pack with a copy of the mini-comic featuring that story.

grumbles
just a regular superman, and a regular he-man, each on the bodies from their prospective lines.....
Wheee Disapointment.

A MOTUC scaled superman would have made this ALOT better I think. oh well, something i can save money not buying I guess.

1265778382275.jpg

HUGE disappointment. I was hoping Superman would be on a Classics body, now I won't have to buy the 2-pack. The comic would be a nice addition, but I already have both of these figures.

Exactly, I'm looking at it the same way. oh well, atleast since i Can't Get DCUC figures in stock at my local TOYS R US, I won't be scrambling for it.

Man, that is hugely disappointing them not making an in scale Superman!!

I'm still gonna buy it as I love the idea and loved the comic when I was a kid.
By the way, it's a full sized comic not a mini.

Back