Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if you look at the one in the box, versus the one out of the box, the arms look like they're at different angles. Might be an optical illusion though.

Sp, without reading earlier posts, and limited iPhone browsing.... BC goes up Tuesday, yes?

That is correct.

f2cf9faf32af1dad63bb701e6d361900.jpg

The new stuff looks awesome. I can live with the limited articulation on Tytus. He, Megator, and He-Ro are all figures I have been waiting for since I found out about them years ago. Gygor looks cool but i'll pass. Marzo is a must. But why god why Mo-Lar? Also i'm loving she-ra, even the sculpted and removable tiaras

WOW!!! :horror Not a bad line-up. Keldor and She-Ra what a surprise! :lol I'm a little disappointed they didn't give us the 200X/MYP swords for Keldor but whatever.
I honestly can't believe they made Mo-Larr but all power to them, they even gave us a resculpted Skeletor head for that pack.
It looks as though they cheaped out on Tytus, no bicep swivel? It's Kilowog's lack of thigh swivel all over again. Cheap b@$?@£ds. Still getting him though. :rolleyes:
I wonder who the other SDCC exclusive is going to be?

Some great new pic to wake up this mornin! Awesome night for MOTU fans.

I cannot wait for Tytus. Really wanted him as a kid. He's such a great bit of diversity to the line.

She-Ra is a bit meh if you ask me. But then I'm not the biggest POP fan. Everything else is just superb.

I just had a horrible idea but what if 200X Adam is the other SDCC figure and he is accompanied by Orko ala Gleek last year?

That is probobly EXACTLY what's going to happen, however, After the horrible ____up that was gleek, i doubt they will shortpack him.

Meaning, there will likely be as many orco's as Adams.

another possibility, what if Orco is another of those subscriber-only deals?

Anyways, i find myself in need of a second Webstor, can anyone help me out?
loose is fine, crappy paint is also fine

Back