Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bigger eye does look cooler, but remember the MOTUC classic figures are twice the size of the original NA ones.

I'm not a big fan of New Adventures but I rather like Optikk. He weird and I like weird. I would've preferred Kalamarr (Slush Head) though.

The bio actually has some interesting things in it I think.

But if this is the only NA figure, cool. If not cool.

:lol:lol:lol...

Maybe people can customize it with glass eyes?...
:dunno

product1.jpg

Good stuff Captain EO!! Are you the first here!

Us lucky europeans still have at least 10 more days. :(

Is it weird that I am looking foward to Battle Cat more than any other toy ever, including Hot Toys?! :lol

Thanks man! I live right around the corner from where they ship from, so I always get the figure the next day or so, just using standard shipping. :D

Sucks it takes so long for the Europe... but at least they ship there! I'll be waiting for my Battlecat with baited breathe as well. Had to get him off eBay, so he's shipping from LA, to Ohio, and then back to LA... oh well... :duh

Any word on a forthcoming Man-E-Faces or Adam? They were always among my favorites when I was a kiddo.

SnakeDoc

Man E Faces better have the turning heads like the Classic figure and not the cheapened out,Mattel way of doing things, like the suggested "faces" switch out like BA He-Man.....

Man E Faces better have the turning heads like the Classic figure and not the cheapened out,Mattel way of doing things, like the suggested "faces" switch out like BA He-Man.....

I will be very very very :mad:

and don't give me that crap that we don't know how successful the line is gonna be BS>

U have the knowledge in 1980's u have the knowledge 30 years from now. If Steve Jobs can make a iPOS then I think we deserve Stinkor original scent, Mossman original scent, BA He-man with scrolling chest, BA Skeletor with scrolling armor and Man E with top spin functionality.

Last edited:
I agree, but as someone posted before--Mattel claimed that there would be no "action features" with this line.

If they do switch out Man-E-Faces heads, though, then there will be Man-E-Angry people. And personally, my Mon-E will stay in my damn checking account.

Back