Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I would be bummed if Man-E doesn't come with the spinning head feature, but I would still buy it...

How much fun is it to fumble the faces around and drop that sh... all the time while fussing with the head and then turning the fig upside down in order to get the face off and swap them out.

Instead Mattel can be less cheapy about it and just have it spin clockwise or couterclockwise with a small ticking sound in the mechanism to make it stick and click in place with a rotation.

I would be bummed if Man-E doesn't come with the spinning head feature, but I would still get it...

Yeah -- it would be a cop out, and irritating, but I'd likely still be on board. I didn't have a ton of these guys when I was a kid. MEF, Adam, Stratos and Ram Man are kinda the big four that I don't have new versions of.

I may go back and get a Tri Klops or Trap Jaw. Other than that, I'm good.

SnakeDoc

Yeah -- it would be a cop out, and irritating, but I'd likely still be on board. I didn't have a ton of these guys when I was a kid. MEF, Adam, Stratos and Ram Man are kinda the big four that I don't have new versions of.

I may go back and get a Tri Klops or Trap Jaw. Other than that, I'm good.

SnakeDoc

U sure you wouldn't want Tauron?

tauron.jpg

Optikk

A Space Mutant from the foggy polar region of the planet Denebria, Optikk's spyeye eyeball is specially adapted to see through the dense Denebrian fog of his homeworld, making him an ideal spy. He carries a Photon Neutralizer which has made him one of the most feared of the Space Mutants in the Tri-Solar System. Optikk allied himself with Skeletor shortly after the Lord of Destruction defeated Hordak and turned his ambition to the Horde Empire, forming a coalition of mutants and outcasts to conquer the universe. Optikk serves Skeletor by keeping an eye on He-Man and all the Galactic Protectors of the planet Primus.

crossover time?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primus_(Transformers)

90440-41368-cybertron_large.jpg

When did he-man start fighting decepticons?

moving on.

I actualy like the DESIGNS from New adventures. can't say much for the Story, but i do like the way the characters looked.

Space pirate He-man Is one more i want :D

i thought they confimred a long time ago that Man E would have a rotating face. it was before triklops. they said both triklops and man e would keep their action features. but things could have changed. i don't see it being a problem cuz they won't need to retool a body or anything. you'd just have a 3 sided headsculpt that fits under the head armor.

Who else wants a Classics Castle Grayskull? I sure do but definitely want Prince Adam first. Honestly I would pay Hot Toys DX prices for a nicely done Classics Grayskull.

Who else wants a Classics Castle Grayskull? I sure do but definitely want Prince Adam first. Honestly I would pay Hot Toys DX prices for a nicely done Classics Grayskull.

$200 and consider it sold.

15X on those though.

I would get murdered by my wife but it would totally be worth it.

The original castle was so lame but I loved it as a kid, Christmas morning over in Germany while being stationed there with my father, I'll never forget it.

I will be buying 2 (MIB and one to open)

Edit- Mattel should be producing this now while the line is on fire...by the time they get to it,it will be too late

$200 and consider it sold.

15X on those though.

I would get murdered by my wife but it would totally be worth it.

The original castle was so lame but I loved it as a kid, Christmas morning over in Germany while being stationed there with my father, I'll never forget it.
this has got to be the worst post of all time on the freaks board. you are sooooooo dead to me Skiman.:(

crossover time?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primus_(Transformers)

90440-41368-cybertron_large.jpg

When did he-man start fighting decepticons?

moving on.

I actualy like the DESIGNS from New adventures. can't say much for the Story, but i do like the way the characters looked.

Space pirate He-man Is one more i want :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Adventures_of_He-Man

I would love to have it by Christmas

That would be awesome!!!

i would love to have it on christmas. if they shipped it in December i would seriously wrap it up under the tree and open it on christmas morning like it was '84 all over again. i still remember when santa brought me my original CG.:monkey2

:monkey2

:thwak:thwak:thwak

WTH?? It's the best play-set ever!!!!

Back