Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An old post from TG:

"To elaborate on the action features question, yes obviously Tri-Klops will have a spinning visor, Man-E-Faces will have a spinning head and Rio Blast would have pop out guns. (pending we can get to all of those great characters)

Where you won't see action features is on mechanical features - ie: Snout Spout will likely not spit water, Sy-Klone will likely not have a spinning mechanism, Stinkor will likely not smell and Ram-Man would likely not have a pop out body."

Thank goodness, I really want to see a well articulated Ram-Man, hopefully 200X/MYP scaled as opposed to original series short-a^$e.

I never pictured ToyGuru as this guy, thought he would be younger:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mandalorian30#p/a/u/0/H1JWsemAP2Y

Apparently the He-Man vs Superman sets won't be available on MattyCollector.

I just had to post this again as it's just so flippen cool!!! :viking

1284Castle.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm actually glad to hear they won't do Syklones action feature. It was a fun little gimmick for a second, but I hate that it meant his shoulders were loose.

What's funny is they say they aren't going to do action features. Just what qualifies as a non-action feature? Just look at Trap Jaw. His mouth opens and closes! Isn't that a jaw action feature? The Teela bobble head is a bobbling action feature. Triklops' visor rotates to different positions. How is that not an action feature? Finally... THEY ARE ACTION FIGURES. Doesn't that instantly qualify them as ACTION featured toys?

Look at all the old Star Wars figures. they were called action figures and not many of them had action features at all, BUT they were called Action Figures.

If people don't like action features THEN DON'T USE THEM! Just keep them displayed and they'll just be figures!.

Anyway.....

say action figures one more time... :banghead :monkey1

Actually, I thought the Ram-Man springy thing was kinda retarded. Glad they're abandoning that. It'd be nice to have a RM figure that fits in with the rest of the bunch ... rather than an unarticularted hollow springy peice of plastic.

SnakeDoc

Anyone ever wonder why it was called Castle Greyskull when the stones are green?

It's Grayskull! ;)

Mark Taylor was the man who created Castle Grayskull.
He invisioned it as it was the remains of a giant king long dead.
He simply called it Gray after his wife. I think it was his wife anyways.

havnt heard of word on Battle Cat...other than somebody said they called DR and that they said they are waiting for stock...who knows anymore

Back