Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how this thread has gotten derailed!

As far as playsets go, I had the Castle Grayskull, Snake Mountain, Ewok Village... and I think that's about it. I'm not sure I could pick a favourite out of those. Even though I was bigger into GI Joe than anything I never got the Flagg or any other of the big playsets... I do have the HQ and Terrordrome today though!

Haha,you guys have been busy. I got your back Ski!

ussflagg.jpg

flagg6l.jpg

flagg5l.jpg

Awesome pics!

One airstrike and Castle Grayskull is history!

But I don't think he'll have so many unique features...
they will be using the standard buck for the most part I think...
maybe re-sculpted lower legs...

yeah, i'm sure he won't be as unique as this custom. but i just want him to be on a normal buck.

Cool custom, but I think he should be more squat than that... I see too much of the Juggernaut there... I'm not even sure if that's what the base figure is, but that's what it reminds me of (I'm not an ML guy).

Yeah, it looks to be on the X3 Juggernaut body, he's too slender for Ram-Man. He needs to be much heavier looking, I don't think the stock MotUC body will achieve that look. He's needs an all new body, unlikely I know.

I think it's time for this:

grayskull.jpg

Awesome pic! I have this as my wallpaper.

One airstrike and Castle Grayskull is history!

Nuh-uh, the Sorceress would magically protect it, then He-Man would hop in his Wind Raider, fly out to the Flagg and punch holes in the side of it causing it to go down with all hands lost.

In toy land: Power of Magic > Power of Military munitions.

Why am I getting involved in this? I didn't own either I was so neglected. :lol

Yeah, it looks to be on the X3 Juggernaut body, he's too slender for Ram-Man. He needs to be much heavier looking, I don't think the stock MotUC body will achieve that look. He's needs an all new body, unlikely I know.

Awesome pic! I have this as my wallpaper.

Nuh-uh, the Sorceress would magically protect it, then He-Man would hop in his Wind Raider, fly out to the Flagg and punch holes in the side of it causing it to go down with all hands lost.

In toy land: Power of Magic > Power of Military munitions.

Why am I getting involved in this? I didn't own either I was so neglected. :lol
Filmation he-Man would save all the Joes cuz:

"any life, even an enemy's, is worth saving. until next time..."

he-man-wink.jpg

If they were going to go with a completely new sculpt for the green gorilla that I don't remember ever seeing (even though they had an existing sculpt in similar scale for Grodd), I can't imagine them reusing the Lobo body for a major MOTU character. Plus, is Ram Man really supposed to be that big? The original toy wasn't that huge, if memory serves.

Joes don't value the lives of terrorists like those skimpy underwear wearing, barbarian wannabes. That's why they will always win. Because they just don't give a ____.

If you save a Cobra, then you are an enemy of America. And all of America's enemies must die.

maintitle6.jpg

Now you know what it feels like to eat a bazooka shell, and knowing is half the battle. Yo joe!

If they were going to go with a completely new sculpt for the green gorilla that I don't remember ever seeing (even though they had an existing sculpt in similar scale for Grodd), I can't imagine them reusing the Lobo body for a major MOTU character. Plus, is Ram Man really supposed to be that big? The original toy wasn't that huge, if memory serves.

Joes don't value the lives of terrorists like those skimpy underwear wearing, barbarian wannabes. That's why they will always win. Because they just don't give a ____.

A real indifferent hero,
GI Joe don't care!

If you save a Cobra, then you are an enemy of America. And all of America's enemies must die.

maintitle6.jpg

Now you know what it feels like to eat a bazooka shell, and knowing is half the battle. Yo joe!
"sometime in your life you may find yourself being pushed or bullied. maybe by a brother or sister or a kid in school. instead of getting angry or starting a fight you should just ignore them and treat them with respect. you'll find that in time they will come to respect you too. violence is never an answer. until next time."

he-man-wink.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ogEtfIdgjpY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ogEtfIdgjpY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back