Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SkeletorYellBig1.gif
blog_beastman_foot_02.jpg

Oh and I got my 2 Trap-Jaws today..."It's beautiful!". Although watch out for googley eyes on old TJ. This is my favorite figure of the line thus far.

Gotta love my shipping schedule:

Trap Jaw on the 23rd.

Grayskull stands on the 24th.

Battle Cat on the 25th.

It'll be nice to have a bit of MOTU almost every day.

Kuzeh, are the bases worth getting??? I was gonna get them,but passed for now...whats your review on them?

Well, quality-wise they are amazing!!
Really well down and with nice weight to them. My pics don't do it justice.
The peg system is really nice and works like a charm on all figures.
The little wall looks pretty cool.
The only downside IMO is that it there's only 2 pegs per base, so you either use the pegs for the figures or one for the figure and one for the wall, but worst case, I used them for the figure and just left the wall standing. It's heavy enough to stand on it's own.

They might be a bit over-priced, but worth it IMO...

do the bases actually add support for loose ankled figures?

Yep, Beast-Man is my worst regarding that and it stand perfectly now!

First pic from the live action movie. Looks like Moss Man's in.

91%20Moss%20Man.jpg

:lol:lol

Kuz is that the 12" wall environment from Sideshow and did you just get he 200X Grayskull, I've never had it.

Yep, I got a couple of them and it looks great, I might paint it to look greener... :D

Gotta love my shipping schedule:

Trap Jaw on the 23rd.

Grayskull stands on the 24th.

Battle Cat on the 25th.

It'll be nice to have a bit of MOTU almost every day.

Awesome!!! :rock!

I got my TJ shipping confirmation, but no shipping tracking info on BC.... I don't get what takes so long from CA to WA State. Grrr....

Still nothing. As each day goes by unshipped, I'm closer and closer to dropping this line. Again. For the last time.

I'm sorry, but ALL subscription figures should ship before anything else. Write that down.

Still nothing. As each day goes by unshipped, I'm closer and closer to dropping this line. Again. For the last time.

I'm sorry, but ALL subscription figures should ship before anything else. Write that down.

Did you get any order confirmation numbers because I never got a tracking number on Adora and she just showed up. Try going to UPS.com with your confirmation number and track by reference using it and your zip code to find out if they have shipped them out.

Something went wrong with my cc (at least DR tells me that there were errors, on the other side I bought Battle-Cat without any problem :rolleyes )... After I called them they told me that I will still get my Trap-Jaws (subscription) I just have to pay them manually... I even have it in my basket but when I want to pay it says SOLD OUT. Thx DR. THink I have to call them again which is fn expensive from Germany.

Did you get any order confirmation numbers because I never got a tracking number on Adora and she just showed up. Try going to UPS.com with your confirmation number and track by reference using it and your zip code to find out if they have shipped them out.

I've done that for both the subscription order and my Battle Cat/stands order and still nothing. :monkey2

I forgot about the ref # trick. Battle Cats on Thursday!

Love this ToyGuru quote from Matty's forum -

As far as the server issues, yes, Digital River screwed the pooch - yet again. We're doing all we can to resolve this. I can assure fans this is NOT how Mattel wants things run and we are just as upset (if not more so).

Believe me, we are working 24 hours on this.

How about this - hire a company that can handle it! DR has screwed up just about everything that can be screwed up and they continue to do so monthly. Stop blaming them - they are obviously incapable. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if I opened my Battle Cat box and found 2 Zodaks and a Barbie doll. They don't even understand what the products are.
It's Mattel's responsibility to hire a new company at this point.

I'll probably try calling them again on Monday, but I know that will be like talking to a box of nails.

Good luck I thought about calling them about the tax charges but after hearing so many horror stories with people calling in I thought it was a hopeless case.

I forgot about the ref # trick. Battle Cats on Thursday!

Love this ToyGuru quote from Matty's forum -

How about this - hire a company that can handle it! DR has screwed up just about everything that can be screwed up and they continue to do so monthly. Stop blaming them - they are obviously incapable. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if I opened my Battle Cat box and found 2 Zodaks and a Barbie doll. They don't even understand what the products are.
It's Mattel's responsibility to hire a new company at this point.

What they need to do is hire Americans that speak good english, have a customer service center in the U.S. and have an understanding of the product, not outsourcing our jobs to other countries to do Mattel's dirty work...because of this,it creates nothing but chaos..its these damn corporate greedy bastards taking jobs and outsourcing from americans is why this country is slowly headed to its death,not to mention other reasons.

Back