Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"sometime in your life you may find yourself being pushed or bullied. maybe by a brother or sister or a kid in school. instead of getting angry or starting a fight you should just ignore them and treat them with respect. you'll find that in time they will come to respect you too. violence is never an answer. until next time."

Yeah, thanks, He-Man. This works really well in the joint!

kirk-khan-shout.jpg

Am I the only one who's Battle Cat hasn't shipped?!?

Kuzeh, are the bases worth getting??? I was gonna get them,but passed for now...whats your review on them?

No shipping for me yet. I'd talk about it but I've already been warned about my potty mouth.

I've got three Battle Cats coming. I was going to trade one but I've decided I will display one with my other figures and tape the other two to my feet so that I'm even more awesome. Just at work though, I'm not gonna wear them out or anything.

Castle Grayskull is Iconic, it has a deep rich history to it, the Flagg is just a ship.

Skiman loves it 'cause it's full of his favorite thing...Seamen. :lol

You couldnt take the Flagg outside to play I could take Grayskull anywhere.
:rock

I sailed the oceans blue in my Flagg :lecture
That was you wetting your bed.

even parents got in on the action with grayskull.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NrHi4fd62sg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NrHi4fd62sg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
:lecture

Nuh-uh, the Sorceress would magically protect it, then He-Man would hop in his Wind Raider, fly out to the Flagg and punch holes in the side of it causing it to go down with all hands lost.

In toy land: Power of Magic > Power of Military munitions.
:lecture

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Anyway...
My Grayskull bases arrived today!
They are awesome!
Sorry for the crappy pics...
I will try to take better ones over the weekend, but here are a few in the meantime...

DSC03252.jpg

DSC03253.jpg

DSC03254.jpg

DSC03255.jpg

Kuz is that the 12" wall environment from Sideshow and did you just get he 200X Grayskull, I've never had it.

kirk-khan-shout.jpg

Am I the only one who's Battle Cat hasn't shipped?!?

:rotfl Nope, and I am only 1.5 states away. Goddamnit.

No shipping for me yet. I'd talk about it but I've already been warned about my potty mouth.

I've got three Battle Cats coming. I was going to trade one but I've decided I will display one with my other figures and tape the other two to my feet so that I'm even more awesome. Just at work though, I'm not gonna wear them out or anything.

:lol Do tell TomBomb. :monkey3

Back